I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, November 21, 2019

TBT - The REAL me

Do you ever wonder what some of the bloggers out here look like? I do. I have a mental picture of each one. Although not a single blogger that I've met was anything like how I pictured them.  I remember having a very clear picture of Grace when I first began reading her blog four years ago. This is how I pictured her.



I was wrong.  Grace is blonde.

I thought some of you might be interested in my looks but I’m not sure Nick would like me putting my real picture up.  He's probably  worried about ton of men emailing me and begging me to run off with them. Now while he has absolutely nothing to worry about, I thought it might be best to hide my image among some others so I you would have to guess which is closer to the ‘real me’.














































Can you spot the real me? If you blog, maybe you can post some pictures of you hidden among others and let us guess.

7 comments:

  1. LoL PK, I love this! I think most of us have a picture in our head of how blog friends look. I know I certainly do..and am usually wrong! LoL

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rather like #1 -- #3 is definitely more me!!! (grinning)
    I might just take your advise and do a 'find me' blog entry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Love this. Yes I've pictured blog friends and I was totally wrong.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am intrigued! Yes, I love the Maxine one! I see you as a sweet mothering sort! Taking care of so many in blogland.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  5. As one of the bloggers who has actually met you, I can assure all your readers that you are a wonderful person, great mentor and that if you posted your real pictures, so many men would want to run off with you. And sorry I haven't commented more lately.
    Floridadom

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a mix of all of them and I mean that in the most wonderful light possible! I never pictured you as a smoker like Maxine, but with her wit and typing skills, yes! HA! Throw in a younger Paula Dean into the mix and a little Dolly Parton, too! :) Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh scary thought posting a pic hidden amongst others....i think we all have an image in our head of what we all look like...maybe we could all describe what we think we each look like lol....

    ReplyDelete