I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, July 03, 2019

Another meme I stole from somewhere

I grabbed this meme off Facebook. It's always fun doing these and I hope some of you will play along. 

Do you like blue cheese? 
Not at all. I’m not really a cheese fan at all.

Coke or Pepsi? 
Sundrop is still my favorite, and it’s bottled by Coke


Do you own a gun? 
No

What flavor of Kool-Aid? 
I’m not a big Kool-Aid fan, but grape I guess.

Hot Dogs? 
Every once and a while.

Favorite tv show? 
I watch mostly old reruns, but I loved The Big Bang Theory. So now I’ll say Young Sheldon.



Believe in ghosts? 
That would be a big yes. 

What do you drink in the morning? 
A sip of Sundrop with my morning meds. Ice water with breakfast, then coffee when I start writing.

Can you do a push-up? 
Probably not. And I ain’t trying.


Favorite jewelry? 
I have two silver rings with my children’s names engraved on them.

Favorite Hobby?
Writing – that a big shock, right?

Do you have ADD? 
No, I’m able to concentrate pretty wel… Oh look! A squirrel!


Do you wear glasses? 
Only when I’m awake.

Favorite cartoon character? 
Mighty Mouse!

Three things you did this morning? 
Ate breakfast, watched Good Morning America, finished next to last chapter of newest book.

Three things you drink? 
Ice water, coffee, diet Cherry Dr. Pepper



Current worries? 
No big ones.

Do you believe in magic?
Nope, not at all. 

Favorite place to be? 
In my writing room.




How did you ring in the New Year? 
Nodding off in front of the TV, waiting for the ball to drop.

Name five people who would do this? 
I hope any bloggers who read this.

Favorite color? 
Purple

Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
No, they are very hot. And too slippery.



Can you whistle? 
I sure can.

What are you doing right now? 
This meme and listening to TV in the background.

Where would you rather be right now? 
Right where I am.

Favorite food? 
Chicken and rice and gravy (that may be more than one, but I like them together.)




Favorite sex toy or spanking implement.
A blindfold.

17 comments:

  1. This is a great meme and I loved reading your fun answers PK. I'm with you on blue cheese and love purple too. Laughed at your answers to the glassess and push up questions lol and woohoo on the next to last chapter of your new book!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz, I'm happy that the book is almost finished.

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen this meme before and I will be sure to do my version soon. Thank you for the great find.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to reading your answers, Hermione.

      Delete
  3. I'll be trying this one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good I always like it when you pop in.

      Delete
  4. That reminds me of an old meme that I never posted. And I loved drinking coffee in your pretty writing room. I always love to think of you there.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure do spend a lot of time there!

      Delete
  5. Anonymous9:33 PM

    PK,
    I have yet to drink a drop of Sun Drop. I have stopped drinking Diet Coke and now choose Fresca. I suppose that is a taste close to a Sun Drop.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, no, no... they are nothing alike. Some say it's a little like Mt. Dew. They are wrong too!

      Sundrop is in a class by itself.

      Delete
  6. Do you have any good ghost stories, PK? I have never heard of Sun Drop! Gasp! Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I've never seen a ghost. I just have confidence that they are around.

      Delete
  7. This is a fun meme and I enjoyed reading your answers, PK. I think you snuck the last one in yourself though; I’ve never seen anything ttwd related on Fb!
    I’ve heard the expression “Keep on drinking the Kool Aid,” but what is it? We don’t have it on this side of the Pond.

    Happy 4th of July!

    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You caught me - I did add that last one for us. Kool-Aid is a cheap sugar drink that all kids here grew up on. But that phrase has a dark origin. I'll email you.

      Delete
  8. PK, new to me. Loved reading your answers. I going to do this right now as Granddaughter has just gone down for her nap.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see your answers, love to see your granddaughter more.

      Delete
  9. loved reading your answers...you know me - I will join in and share my answers soon... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete