I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, July 19, 2019

Fantasy Friday Revival - Hangry

We have a brand new Fantasy Friday today! The story comes from Enzo. Be sure to let him know what you think.

Enzo lives west of the Mississippi working as a multi-creative in a big city, but spends as much time as possible in the great outdoors. Enzo is currently single and on the elusive search for an adult girl in need of and desiring old fashion correction in a city full of fleeting promises. Until then, he shares his stories.




han • gry




/'haNGɡrē/ adjective

When a young lady becomes bad-tempered and extremely irritable as a result of hunger. She is cranky, angry and overwhelmed.

Often cured by a simple, single portion of nourishment.

Future flareups are best avoided by preemptive administering of a well-rounded, firm serving of strict correction immediately upon initial signs. 

- author: Enzo


"But why?! I didn't do anything wrong?!" she daringly interrupted and then instantly back-peddled, looking away while wincing her face in obvious dread of my response.


“We are not discussing this now. Finish eating. As I said, I will deal with you later."


"Bbbutt...I didn't do anything wrong!" she pouted slamming her utensil occupied fists down against the table.


“That is exactly the problem, Young Lady! You don't think you did anything wrong. 

Plus, what is with that reaction?! At your age, you should be setting an example and not have me reminding you about table manners.”

She continued to look away, in-turn irritating me further.  “Fine. You want to discuss it? What was with all that attitude before and up until we sat down to dinner?"


"Umm…well, umm. I was...well, you were running late and I was ready! And I was all dressed up...in the outfit you left out for me," her hands now preoccupied with anxiously pulling at the hem of her short dress.

"Yes, I know you are dressed as instructed; which reminds me, we will do an overdue pantie-check later to see if you followed all the instructions. But I asked you a specific question. What was the reason for all that sass, Young Lady?"


"Nu..nuthing. It, it was...well," she stuttered while lowering her tempo, deciding it best to keep avoiding eye contact and stared down at her freshly manicured toes peeking through the tips of her heels. 
"I was just really excited about dinner and I started rambling. You know I do that when I get excited."


"Really? Were you? Is that how you show your excitement? Is that how you show your gratitude?" I questioned with a follow-through of hand gestures, "Does screaming and making wild accusations seem like a logical response to the person who is treating you to a special night?"


"I don't know!” my young bride sputtered out a frustrated reply, "But, look! I'm wearing the heels you like too!” as she reached to move the tablecloth out of the way only managing to reveal part of her legs before I intercepted her wrist, grabbing it tight in order to have her (and I) stay focused on the questioning.


"I asked you specifics about your attitude, I expect you to at least think about possible reasons.
How should you have acted? Towards me? Towards everyone? How should you have behaved?"


"I gue…, I guess; I must, I must’ve just been really hungry" she whispered.


"Well obviously, you must’ve been hungry. But that is no one's fault but your own. I texted you hours ago to remind you to eat something. To remind you to snack as I had to work late."


"See it is your fault! You shouldn't have worked late, again," she snapped before catching herself once more and retreated. She sought shelter in her dinner plate, picking up her fork and began chasing an elusive crimini through the sauce.


"My fault? My fault that you behave like you do? Keep it up and you will get an extra firm lesson in accountability," I warned her while snatching up the baby 'shroom with my own fork on the first attempt and dropped it in my mouth. "Be careful."


She squirmed in place, managing to avoid any eye contact despite our close proximity; despite our bodies being only centimeters away from each other as we sat side by side. 


"I don't appreciate your rude attitude, Young Lady, to me nor anyone else. This wouldn't have happened if you would have taken care of yourself like you were supposed to, like I reminded you to. Since you decided not to listen to me nor your own body signals, I'm going to make sure this doesn't happen again." 


"This wouldn't have happened if you wouldn't have been late" she mumbled under her breath.


"Excuse me?" 


"Nnn..nothing" she replied sheepishly as the fork slipped from her nervous fingers, clanking against the plate and shooting a wet splatter of sauce in her direction, stretching across the table cloth and onto the front of her dress. 

 "That's your new dress, right?"

She did not respond, frowning as she saw the white sauce drips sprayed across her cleavage and messing the front of her dress. Instead she glared at me out of the corner of her eyes. 

"You know, I don't think this little lesson can wait until tonight. We need to take care of this attitude right here and now."

I pushed back from the table and immediately tugged at her chair. She grabbed for the tabletop to avoid falling backwards. It was an unnecessary reaction, for no sooner had I pulled her chair away had I caught her and pulled her towards me all in one full motion. The sudden actions left her flailing as I yanked and hauled her down over my lap. 


"No! No! Wait!" she protested.


It was my turn to respond without words. There was no time wasted on merciful warm ups, instead I immediately flipped up her dress and exposed her bottom. My eyes zeroed-in on the white canvas while confirming she had at least followed those orders yet it also became immediately apparent there might be further reason for her irritable mood. The seemingly thin rayon material of her snug white panties was bunched upon itself and wedged high and deep between her cheeks.


A delivery of three echoing solid spanks in rapid succession announced the impending assault. 


"Oh my gawd! 
Owww! Owww! Stop! 

Ow! 

Yyyouu ccann't do this!"



"What do I always tell you?! 
I can! And I will.
 I will discipline your ripe ass whenever and wherever necessary! 

“You earned this. I have had it with your impatient, rude and petulant attitude!And too be clear, this is just a warm up. Your pale, untanned, tight ass is going to get a complete and thorough workout later tonight!" 

As I explained the punishment yet to come, my thick fingers began fishing between her cheeks.


“Uhhh…uh..ohh, oh..aaa” she reacted until I finally hooked under the edge of her panties. 
I pulled half of them out from her crack, holding the sheer material taught for a brief moment before releasing them with an intentional snap. 

"Owwww!"

The elastic edging had slapped back with a sting over her already blushing bottom. The material now formed around to its proper place, gripping her cheek fully. 

I cast my thick fingers into her crack once more, searching for the other elastic leg opening.
My fingers probed throughout, sinking deep into her crevice and brushing teasingly past her lips. She squirmed and kicked throughout until eventually I dug out the remainder of the material and held the rayon high once more before releasing it with an even harsher snap. 

"Owww! Oh, oh, ohh."


I now stared at her fully encased bottom; entirely covered yet fully vulnerable. The forced stretch of the material under the pressure of her ample bottom now shown sheer and hid nothing underneath. I began another round of discipline as my hand began spanking her confined cheeks. 





Slap. Slap. Slap!

Slap! Slap! 

SMACK!!

SMACK!! 


"Ohhh! Ohhh, gawwwd! Ppeee-Please!" she moaned. 

"What? Doesn't that feel better; no longer having your panties in a wad, twisted and wedged up your ass? Was that part of your problem?" 

She grunted an incomprehensible answer, which could have been easily mistaken for a curse. I didn't wait for clarification, and took it as such and responded with a thunderstorm of additional firm spankings to her pantie-clad ass.


Smack! 

Slap. Slap. 
Slap! 

Slap! 

She squirmed and kicked in failed attempts to escape the ongoing punishment. I grabbed her wrist tight to steady her over my lap once more before gripping onto the thin waistband of her panties and yanked the delicate fabric down without warning.

"Dear Gawwwd, no!" she shrieked fearing the further exposed state. “Nooo!”

The tight rayon had turned inside out upon itself as I tugged down and revealed full naturally pale cheeks. I paused in order to scold, and in the process giving her a slight reprieve; and more-so to take in the full view of her now entirely defenseless bare bottom. I skipped any additional scolding and instead simply carried on for her vulnerable ripe and ample bottom just called for further discipline.

SMACK!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Slap! Slap! 

SMACK!
SMACK!

Slap! 

"All out of words now are we?" I asked sarcastically. "No more snide comments?"

She coughed up incomprehensible words, yet leaving me still unsatisfied of her contrition. Therefore, I delivered another heavy volley of open palm slaps against her now jiggling cheeks. Her tan lines filled with a growing blushing hue signaling that the relentless impacts were clearly on target.

"Pu..pu..please...Ppp'ease sstop. Stop! 

It. It. It hhurs! It hhurss. 

Thhhis is em' bare' ass'n... pppease," she stammered.

"Well, you are right about something. Your ass is bare," I chuckled at my pun.

The sound of dry, unprotected skin being punished rose louder and louder with every contact until reaching a crescendo of her whimpering. The lesson had been delivered efficiently as her wild scissor kicking and protests gave way to a steady swaying and soft continuous gasps for breath.

At all the combined recognizable sounds including the whimpering, coughing and choking on restrained tears; I stopped the attack and instead began gently caressing her bottom. Fingers traced over the curves and mounds of her warm, punished bottom measuring for degrees of radiating heat; all clearly conclusive, her bottom was on fire.


I was about to swing her onto her seat, as I was dying to see her remorseful face as a final confirmation that she was truly sorry; when we were interrupted. 

"Are you ready to order dessert, Sir?" a soft voice asked.

My bride let out a squeak and a simultaneous shiver. 

"Actually we might need a few minutes," I smiled back at the waitress.

"I understand, take your time" she responded automatically, but did not walk away. 


She stood in awe of the surreal moment, staring at a grown women draped over my lap with her bottom bared. Fixated on the fact that this exposed feminine figure had and been punished like an insolent having just been spanked in public. 

At that synchronistic moment, my bride began scissor-kicking in wild protest demanding to be freed from her humiliating pose. Instead, her struggles only served to release her panties from where they had been rolled down to just below her blushing bare bottom. The dainty material now slid down her thighs, down past her knees in seemingly slow-motion only to tangle around her kicking ankles. Undeniably a sign of their own surrender.






"Ahem," I cleared my throat to break the trance and signal the waitress to retreat.


"Oh! Sorry. I wwass..." her big brown eyes were still fixated, processing all the humiliating elements; from the hiked up dress, the fully exposed naked flesh, at an angle that spared no feminine details, to the sexy heels kicking and waving a stretched sheer white pantie flag (tiny, modest panties), to the lady's petulant yet pained grimace. 

She turned to walk away then unexpectedly pivoted and bent down towards my ear, leaning over my bride in the process, and whispered.

"She was just hangry. 

I understand.

But I'm glad you spanked her though. 
She was being a bitch to you. To me, to everyone.

I get like that sometimes, too."

With that, she smiled at me and seemingly holding back a snicker of contempt swayed herself out of sight. 

My bride having overheard the confession released a soft reverberating whimper just before silent tears finally found freedom and gave way, cascading down in black streams, down her sweet face. I pulled her upright and onto her seat where she bobbed her head down low. I pulled her close to me putting my arm around her. She moved into me burying her face into my shoulder as I held her tight, stroking her hair while I contemplated dessert.



~o~
Enoz's invitation ~

If you enjoyed this story, please visit his blog: Enzo Everyday Spankings: (https://everdayspankings.blogspot.com) where Enzo writes about a place that feels similar to our own everyday world, but with some distinct differences. A place of primarily non-consensual discipline where adult girls are made to pay for their offenses; where their entitled attitudes are checked often and their bottoms are the primary focus of their penance. Stories where the young ladies are seldom willing participants, but the stories written with the goals of hope to entertain you always, make you smile every time, laugh out load on occasion and more often than not, make the young ladies who visit here blush in secret agreement.

Many thanks to Enzo for sharing a story with us. Now, what about you? Everyone who comes by to read here has a fantasy in their head. Try writing it, and then share it with us.
Send your stories to elisspeaks@yahoo.com

5 comments:

  1. Hi PK and Enzo, thank you for sharing this wonderful story. You are such a talented writer Enzo, I enjoyed reading this:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always special to get a man's point of view like this author has given us. How fun to have a brand new Fantasy Friday. Thanks to you both!

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roz - Thank you. Happy to hear you enjoyed the story.

    Ella - Thanks. I write what I know but I often wonder what feels different to you and others when reading from "the man’s point of view"?

    PK - Thanks for having me and the opportunity to share one of my stories.

    Best,
    Enzo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad i don't get hangry.

    Thanks for the story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic story loved it I wish I was in that restaurant at the time

    ReplyDelete