I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Meme

 I’m game!
CAN YOU FILL THIS OUT WITHOUT FIBBING?
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth. Sitting here typing and drinking coffee.
2. Where was your profile picture taken? On FB in's the mountains.
3. Worst pain? Kidney stones. Dont want to try that again.
4. Favorite place you've traveled? I love traveling to meet up with friends. But I truly love staying home.
5. How late did you stay up last night? 11:30, last night (Tuesday) watching election returns.
6. If you could, would you move? Not in a million years.
7. Favorite toy as a child? Two favorites, a beautiful realistic baby doll and the toy machine gun I had to keep her safe.
8. Favorite TV show as a kid? Lassie
9. How do you feel right now? Warm and comfy   
10. When was the last time you cried? When I was telling a friend a little about a book I was recommending.
11. Who took your profile picture? Nick
12. Who is the last person you took a picture with? Nick
13. What's your favorite season? In between, summer to fall and winter to spring. I like the change of temperature.
14. If you could have any career, what would you pick? Writer
15. Do you think relationships are worth it? All mine are.
16. If you could talk to ANYONE right now who would it be? Probably my Mom, but there are so many I could choose.
17. Are you a good influence? I think I am.
18. Does pineapple belong on pizza? It does not!
19. You have the remote, what are you watching right now? Law and Order, SVU or maybe HGTV.
20. Who do you think will play along? Sunny already has hers up, and I know Ella love a good meme.

25 comments:

  1. Hi PK, love your answers, especially No 7.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers PK and I agree with Roz number 7 is fabulous. I'm going to play along as I really love memes.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm headed to your site now.

      Delete
  3. I'm with them on the No 7! and I'm so tempted to join in the meme fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi PK, nice meme, my turn later...
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I chuckled at no. 7..and we picked the same television show. I have this read to go...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was getting over the measles when I was 4 my mom said I could watch one show only that day. I remember picking Lassie, she thought it would be Dennis the Menace.

      Delete
  6. I think we all agree that pineapple doesn't belong on pizza. I forgot about Lassie - I loved that show. #7 reminds me of our daughter. She went through a period when she thought kidnappers and burglars were coming for her so my dad bought her a machine gun that she took to bed at night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What ever it take to make you feel safe! You and I can definitely share a pizza.

      Delete
  7. Oh, I do love the machine gun story! Both yours and Sunny's. I did have pearl-handled Mattel pistols complete with the gun belt and holsters. I felt like such a bad ass!

    Don't know about this meme because I don't do Facebook. Maybe.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have pearl handled pistol - it was a cap gun, and it looked so real. I loved that guy! Do the meme girl, its for the blogs now.

      Delete
  8. PK I do love a meme. Your machine gun story make me smile.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved guns and knifes both as a child. Not much interest once I was old enough to have either.

      Delete
  9. Love your answers. We can watch television together but won't be sharing a pizza, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and I'll pick the show and I'll share a pizza with Sunny.

      Delete
  10. PK, you know how to rock a meme!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. That's cause I'll answer anything!

      Delete
  11. Anonymous10:29 AM

    Pk,
    Trying to catch up this morning. Loved your answers. I will need to try this meme once I feel 100%.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to hear your answers, but mostly I hope you're soon at 100%.

      Delete
  12. Loved reading your answers, Birthday Girl! :) I hear that kidney stones are a bear! Hope that they gave you some decent meds back then!

    I stayed up late, and watched on election night as well. It was worth it, wasn't it? Your answer to 7 is so cute! Quite the toy combo. LOL! Have a great day today! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kidney stone are the worst! But the best were the election results!

      Delete
  13. loved your answers :-) hugs

    ReplyDelete