I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Nick's response

I am still thinking about Cassie’s advice and it’s a good feeling. I knew as I was typing it up that I was going to ask Nick to read it. When he got home Monday afternoon. I told him, “Please read my post today and read the comments too.”

He sat right down and opened his computer. He read it then looked up and grinned. “Cassie’s a pretty smart lady.”

I couldn’t agree with him more. I was in my chair, computer on my lap with one cat draped across my legs, the other across my chest, when Nick said. “We do need to have a meeting in the bedroom. Be sure to remind me the next time you get up.

Just for the record, it’s been a LONG time since I’ve been spanked. But soon enough I dumped the cats and told him I was getting up. Back in the bedroom he motioned for me to lay over the bed and I was very obedient, except to say, “Now don’t make it hard for me to enjoy you.”

He pulled out Blondie’s paddle – one of my favorites (in
appearance), but it’s still wood. Nick does not usually lecture and that’s fine with me. I was pretty sure I knew what this was all about. But he lectured this time.

“You had a good week last week. You got in all your steps, you’ve been coming to bed on time and you only gained .4 pounds. But those .4 put you to the line you aren’t supposed to cross.” He’s happily spanking away all this time. He went on, “Now being the sweet, kind, loving husband that I am, I would have given you a pass since it was Thanksgiving week. But no, you said you wanted me to be a hard ass and hold you to our agreement completely. So, that’s what I’m doing.”

Good grief, how can he spank so fast and talk so slow? He said to keep up the good work but that next week there would be no reason to be anywhere near that horrible number. I got a big hug as he finished.

It was a good evening. I’m keeping Cassie’s mantra in my head. Enjoy your husband.

*Remember to head to the Reading Room today for more questions. There will also be a brand new Fantasy Friday this Friday!

25 comments:

  1. Aw bless him. He is trying.......Hope you have a good week. Keep up the good work and maybe next week it will be a good girl one.
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is trying. I'm working on what I'm eating.

      Delete
  2. Good on Nick! Had to giggle when he mentioned being a hard ass. Could be a double meaning there. Is he being a hard ass when he is hard on your ass? You will have to tell us just how hard.

    And speaking of hard, this is the hardest time of the year to be good about eating. Even if your goal is just to stay at the same weight, that is admirable.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be happy to get down one or two pounds. I should be able to do that.

      Delete
  3. Loved Nick's response!

    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally nodding along to the "hard ass" remark. My trick - lay off the carbs. Eat the meat and the veg and just lay off the carbs. It has helped me control my weight tremendously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would work, I have no doubt. But for me it's like telling a three pack a day smoker to lay off cigarettes. I know it's for the best, but I'm just not sure I can do it.

      Delete
    2. lol. i hear you. well, choose which carbs you want and forego the others. eg, i eat potato chips and french fries, and stay away from rice and noodles. in the past i used to eat them ALL. ALL ALL ALL> yummmm. goodluck. oh, and if you still want them all, maybe halve the portions? just trying to help, but feel free to ignore. heh. i totally understand the carb thing.

      Delete
    3. I need to listen more than you know. I'm diabetic. I LOVE rice, but according to my blood sugar I really should always stay away. It seems I can eat mashed potato if I don't go overboard. I do love my chips, so I rarely buy them. It just seems to be a constant struggle between what I want and what I know is best for me. I'm pretty good at ignoring what I don't want to hear, but I appreciate friends nudging me to do better anyway.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for using my paddle, hope it wasn't too hard. Wood can really hurt especially if it's been awhile. Hope the weight comes off and not on.
    I am still thinking on Cassie's advice to "enjoy my husband". I use to think that I wanted Tom but like Cassie said, I probably wouldn't enjoy him. But sometimes, I would like the consistency. Love and adore my husband though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been fantasying about Tom on and off for 50 years. But Cassie's exactly right, I couldn't stand it in real life.

      I think your paddles are so beautiful. I love them - except the moment it lands on my ass!

      Delete
  6. Good on Nick - but wood, ouch!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, wood is not always easy.

      Delete
  7. AWW that is so sweet that Nick loved Cassie's advice. That paddle does look a bit evil, so next week you better be extra careful on the weight loss. Good luck!
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know me - I think everyone should listen to Cassie! I'm really trying!

      Delete
  8. Awww PK...this made me smile. So happy for both of you.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat, things are going well.

      Delete
  9. Oh PK, well done done Nick, loved his response, though not the wood.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on Ronnie, it's better than the cane!

      Delete
  10. Cassie is a wise woman and I'm glad you listened to her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi PK, :)Oh this makes me so happy to read! Cassie is a wise woman, and you my Friend, are a very smart lady to have listened to her words, and taken them to heart! "Enjoy your husband!" Beautiful!

    You've got a special fella there, PK! He heard you too, and you were treated to a little wood, some loving words and well... love! So happy for you both! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a very good man! I think I'll keep listening to Cassie.

      Delete
  12. I am so glad he is trying to help you...he is hearing you... much love and hugs

    ReplyDelete