I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, June 27, 2016

My traveling companions


After a marvelous trip that was over in a flash I was back home. I loved being back with Nick and I enjoyed showing him my pictures and telling him about everyone. But this trip was anticipated so intently it was a bit sad to realize that it will probably be a year before I get to see these wonderful women again. So I wanted to tell you about each of my friends – what we can tell here, mostly because I want to ‘capture’ each of them again.

Taking them in the order I met them on line…

I’ve been talking with Terps for nearly nine years. I was so happy to finally meet her in person. She is the youngest, and hasn’t quite
the boldness some of us older gals have, but she is growing in that direction. It’s almost like we could watch her blossem as she became more comfortable with us all. She seemed to really enjoy listening, but I enjoyed listening to her. She made all of us feel valued and wise (chuckle here). She is tall and beautiful and a pure joy to be around.

Next comes Sunny. This was our third trip together and I was so happy to see her again. With Sunny what you see is what you get!
She will warn you when you meet – if it runs through her head it will probably come out her mouth and nearly all that comes out makes me laugh. I would say she has a mature wisdom, but I think I’ll just leave it at wisdom, mature… well the jury’s still out on that. She knew our area and guided us to some fantastic places to eat. Good enough, I’m afraid, to get me spanked if I don’t work to get the extra pounds off this week. So for the good food and the chance to get spanked, thanks Sunny!

I’m not really positive who came next but I think I began talking to Meredith before Katie. Meredith’s had an interesting life with her Jack, and I enjoyed hearing her tell us about it. She was also wonderful at asking question, she wanted to know about each of us
(we all did) and it’s always fun to get to talk about yourself. She really listens and by the end of our trip she was correctly using phrases like, ‘fine as frog’s hair’ and ‘bless your heart’. She ate her grits like a champ and she now knows what it means if I said, “There’s a dope and some nabs in that poke over there.” Her biggest disappointment seems to be that Sunny and I were not independently wealthy off the proceeds of our books – trust me, Sunny and I share this disappointment.  

It was wonderful to see Katie T again! We enjoyed out trip together with Sunny last year and I wondered if we’d be able have as good a
time this year. We did! When I showed Nick a picture of us all he zeroed in on Katie and said, “Now she looks like a wild one.” LOL! Wild, not really – confident, fun and compute savvy would be better a better description. As we swam in the ultra-calm gulf and had our talks, Katie was as comfortable talking about sex toys and she was talking about cooking and she helped to make everyone else just relax and say what was on our minds.

And then there was Ella, my newest friend. She is just as sweet and kind as she appears on her blog. I couldn’t wait to get my first hugs, and we weren’t stingy with the hugs there after either. We teased Ella about being a girly-girl. She would spend time on make-up,
while I just looked in the mirror and shrugged. And I will tell you when she finished with her make-up she was beautiful – but what she might have failed to realize is that she was beautiful before she ever started! She told us she had a fiery temper and I have no reason to disbelieve her, but we never saw it. She was just as wonderful as I had imagined her, and I know Cassie would love her too.

The trip was like a little rip in time – an other-worldly place where we could be our complete selves, no hiding, no pretending. If you’ve never had the chance to experience such a time, I hope someday you are able to. We exchanged gifts, some lovely and useful, others will be hidden away somewhere out of Nick’s sight. I can tell you everything works as it was meant to – darn it.

But to tell a few final things I learned –  if you sit down to a meal with us I know who is going to drink water, who’s ordering a soft-drink, a beer, wine or a mixed drink. And there is one certainty – we all love ice cream!

So I wish to offer one final toast – to all of us who were able to gather this year and to those we hope to meet in the future!

39 comments:

  1. The trip sounds like it was absolutely perfect! I could picture all of you sitting around the table chatting! One day I'd love to be there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our plan is definitely for you to be there one day.

      Delete
    2. You know I hope for that too!

      Delete
  2. What a lovely post PK, wonderful insight into your travel companions. I'm so glad you ladies had such a wonderful time :) I can picture you sitting round the table too.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We visited at the table, as we walked, on the beach, in the water - we were always talking.

      Delete
  3. Lovely description of all your travel companions PK. Wonderful to get to meet them in person, lucky you. Now we all can picture you all sitting drinking your various drinks of choice.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were all really wonderful people!

      Delete
  4. Hi PK. Oh I am so jealous, I am so glad you all had a lovely time,
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We need this planet to be just a little smaller!

      Delete
  5. PK and friends on the loose!! I know how these things go. Someone's flogger always ends up tied in knots. Love hearing about everyone. Now how about a post telling us the things you're not telling us. Come on! I know there's more!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me forever to get out those knots you tied! But much like our visits, except for extremely interesting conversations, we were perfect ladies.

      Delete
  6. Lovely snapshots of your fellow spanky ladies, PK. Glad you had a wonderful time.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was so much I could tell you about each of them - and it's all good.

      Delete
  7. Anonymous9:53 AM

    PK,
    Your snapshots and my tidbits make it sound so perfect............ wait........ it was perfect! Thank you and Sunny for all the organizing.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect is the word for it. I couldn't have asked for more, except more time.

      Delete
  8. LOVED this post, PK! :) You did such a great job of capturing each of us. I hope that it is okay if I add you here too:

    This is the third time that I have had the pleasure of being with PK. The first time we met, we sat in a restaurant and talked non-stop! We sat in a booth on wooden benches, enjoying some mighty fine food. Good thing that we had not been freshly spanked, as we did not move for four hours straight! In no time at all, the food was gone, but the conversation went on as if we had known each other for years and years. I was on my way back from moving my son from one sober living house to another, and it had been an awfully hard situation for me that time. PK's kindness, and genuine interest in our conversation, as well as fun personality cheered me up. As I said goodbye that day, I knew that I had a special friendship for sure!

    Last year, I was lucky enough to be able to join Sunny & PK on a wild (that's for Nick-LOL) adventure. It only brought to the forefront, what I already knew about both of these marvelous women. PK spoke of our fabulous Sunny above. This is about PK.

    As I listened to PK through this week, she spoke, as we all did about her life, ttwd, the love that she had for her husband, children & students. Honestly, I was floored at times, by her kindness and love for those that she cared about, and those that she often just passed in a moment's time. At one point, she told us a story about a student of hers in the past. While it wouldn't be right to share details here, I will tell you that I was in awe of PK's very caring response to that particular student. At that very moment, an email came to mind that PK had written to me... I think when Dad first became ill. Her very kind words had made a huge difference to me back then. I thought about this story, that email, and other things that she had talked about through the week. I had to fight back tears, I was so moved by this special lady. Anyone would be lucky to have had PK for a teacher. We are all lucky to know her. I made sure that I told PK what I thought, a bit later when the time was right. PK is just as amazing as one would guess from her blog... and then some!

    In addition, I will add that PK had us in stitches much of the time. She taught us this really neat card game to play with our hubbies. We learned some fun southern expressions, And well... I could go on and on... No surprise there! ;)

    That completes the list! I am in awe of the AMAZING and special women that I was lucky enough to spend that week with! Beautiful post, about some pretty great spanky ladies, PK! Thanks for everything! Many hugs and love,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie - you are way too kind. I think spanky ladies must just be the best all round! I know all the ones I've been lucky enough to meet have been the best.

      Delete
    2. Aw this is so nice, I am even more jealous now. xx

      Delete
  9. This is lovely. It's so nice to hear about the connection you have made with each of these ladies. It's definitely the stuff that memories are made of. I'm glad you enjoyed your time away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are all going to have great memories of this trip. It really was even better than I expected.

      Delete
  10. Hi PK,
    Thank-you for all these sweet words about each of us. And Katie, thank-you for sharing about PK so everyone is part of the picture. She is indeed everything you said. PK, I am so glad to finally have met you in person. My heart is now full. You are just as I imagined. I feel so blessed to have you and everyone in my life. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We talked a long time without meeting didn't we? But you were definitely worth the wait.

      Delete
  11. Lovely post PK. So happy you all had a wonderful time.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronnie - it was very special.

      Delete
  12. What an amazing few days shared by a wonderful bunch of people. Thanks PK for the insight into the laughs and stories of the people behind the names

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure are interesting, amazing women!

      Delete
  13. PK, it was truly a magical visit. It felt like we had all known each other forever, and it took no time at all to share what makes each of us tick. How lucky I felt to be a part of such a special group of women. Those days together will remain one of the most wonderful weeks of my life.

    Ella Dreaming of Next Time Already

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ella, I really miss you so much - all of you. We'll do it again for sure! I hope you finally got some rest when you got home!

      Delete
  14. This is amazing. Somehow I missed that you were all traveling to meet each other. How exciting! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a wonderful trip. I'm glad you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was wonderful - great women.

      Delete
  16. Hi PK,

    It's so cool that you were able to meet your blogging friends in person. I'm glad you all enjoyed each other's company.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great, but it would be really wonderful if we could ALL get together. We need a spanking cruise!

      Delete
  17. I'm back home today and reading about a trip I didn't want to end. PK your post brings back just how wonderful it was but I wish we could do it all again right now. There aren't enough adjectives to accurately describe this group of women and the fun we had.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got that right! But we'll do it again - no doubt about it.

      Delete
  18. Deena7:04 PM

    Women supporting women and just having fun. How cool is that? And ice cream? That's just awesome. Glad you all had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Women supporting women and just having fun" That's it exactly! And it was great.

      Delete
  19. Nothing better than reading about solid friendships and good times together. What a rare treat to find. So glad you all enjoyed each other.

    ReplyDelete