I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, June 05, 2016

Special day

Today is a special day for many reason. First we are celebrating Nick’s dad’s ninety-fifth birthday! His parents ages gives me great hope that I’m going to have Nick for a long time. His actual birthday is later in the week, but most of the family can get together today.

Today is special for another reason. Nick and I are celebrating our thirty-third wedding anniversary! We went out with friends to help us celebrate last night. We went to a restaurant about an hour from here and has just about the best food you can find anywhere. This was my meal and I never had to pick up my knife. Best prime rib EVER!



Our marriage has always been extremely solid, but the last ten years have been especially wonderful. That was when TTWD came into our world. Sometimes we’ve gone at it hot and heavy, other times it seems to fade away for a time. But Nick asked an interesting questions the other day. He asked me what were some things I would do to provoke a spanking. As he put it, “I’m pretty laid back and you’re pretty well behaved. What would you do to lead me to spank you?” Good question and I didn’t really know the answer. I thought it was hot that he even mentioned how I ‘behaved’ it’s just not a word he uses often and it really caught my attention.

After thinking I told him I sometimes make really smart-ass comments – not hateful, more funny and he takes them that way, but I guess sometimes it’s a plea for a little HOH attention. Then he asked, “What about not putting down your weight each Friday like we agreed on?” I had to remind him we’d changed it to Saturday and he just nodded.

Yesterday morning, I got up, weighed and recorded it. Saturday afternoon Nick said, “We need to talk.” Okay… He went on, “When I asked what you’d do to provoke a spanking I wasn’t planning on lying being one of those things.”

Lying? “What did I lie about?”

“Did you weigh and record it this morning?”

“I did.” I told him repeating my weight, “I was up .2 of a pound.”

“You want to take a look at that again?” he asked. Good grief, I’d recorded that I'd lost twenty-seven pounds since last week!! It was a silly mistake and I knew exactly the mix up in my head the caused me to put down the wrong numbers.

Quickly I told him, “Sorry honey, you know that’s crazy, it was just a silly mistake.”

He was smugly shaking his head, “Nope, I see it as lying and once Mollie leaves Sunday afternoon, I’m going to take care of that.”

So… it appears that is how we’ll be celebrating our anniversary this afternoon. Hope you have a nice afternoon too.

35 comments:

  1. Hi PK, Happy Anniversary to you both and happy Sunday Spanking!! 27 pounds in a week!! you wish, I reckon it will be what I am gaining over the next couple ;)
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I sure wish that loss had been real.

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday to your FIL and Happy Anniversary to you and Nick! Hope you have a lovely celebration after Mollie leaves. ;) Losing 27 pounds in a week would be lovely wouldn't it. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, Mollie finally left and we did have a good afternoon.

      Delete
  3. Happy anniversary PK and Nick. Sounds like a fun way to celebrate after Mollie goes. Happy birthday to Nick's dad. Hope he has many more birthdays to celebrate.

    What's your secret to 27 pounds, do tell. Would be magical.LOL!
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had most of the family there for his birthday. If I find that secret I'll be sure to let you know.

      Delete
  4. Anonymous7:04 AM

    Happy anniversary. Now you have something to look forward too.
    Have a nice day.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Appy, it was really nice.

      Delete
  5. Happy Anniversary...quite an accomplishment...and an early happy Birthday to Nick. Great way to celebrate..a roast of beef...and a roasted bottom!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I like both things well roasted!

      Delete
  6. Deena8:37 AM

    Happy Anniversary! Seems like your spanky man is back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sixofthebest8:51 AM

    Celebrating your 33rd Anniversary PK would be an excellent amount of spanks given to your bare bottom from your ever loving husband Nick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really did sound like a good number.

      Delete
  8. PK, who needs roses for an anniversary. I know something else that will make any ttwd wife swoon. You are on notice and there is a spanking in your very near future. So Happy Anniversary, my friend. We shall want to hear all about it!

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep a rosey bottom is all you need.

      Delete
  9. Anonymous9:46 AM

    A good weekend all around then! Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to Nick and Happy Spanking to you.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good weekend all around! Thanks

      Delete
  10. Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to Nick. Sounds like you will be having a fun afternoon. I may be a little jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't happen all the time, but it is nice.

      Delete
  11. Congratulations on your anniversary. Doesn't it seem like so long ago you were single and wondering who you would spend your life with? Sounds like you two work and play SO well together.... I bet Nick was just looking for some reason to spank you and fulfill your desires!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going though that wondering with Mollie right now so it brings back memories. But now... I like the way things worked out.

      Delete
  12. Happy Anniversary to you both and Happy Birthday to Nick for later in the week and of course Happy Birthday to Nick's dad.

    Happy spanking for later.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ninety five is a ripe old age. We had a nice dinner with them and then a nice afternoon alone.

      Delete
  13. Sounds like Nick is back in the spanking groove, cause for a celebration of its own. Happy Anniversary to you both, hope you've had a great weekend.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosie! I'm proud of our 33 years.

      Delete
  14. Happy birthday to your fil!
    Happy Anniversary!!! Wonderful!
    Oops a lying offense! That may be one heck of a spanking! *wink*
    Have fun---lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not terrible intense, but lots of fun.

      Delete
  15. Happy Birthday and Anniversary to you all...hopefully you got the spanking you needed.
    How do you ask for a spanking...just that, ask. It usually works in our world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never have been too good at hat Don. But it was a nice day.

      Delete
  16. Congratulations that you are having such good times. And nice that hubby is talking about spankings. But I would say you don't have to do anything to lead him to spanking you. My philosophy is my good girl gets spanked because I like spanking her.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure wish that was the philosophy here!!

      Delete
  17. Congrats on the marriage anniversary, the solidity and of course the 27lbs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If only that had been real!

      Delete
  18. Happy birthday to Nick's Dad and Happy Anniversary to you and Nick PK.Sounds like a wonderful weekend of celebrations all round :) 27 lbs in a week. Wouldn't that be great :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete