I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I'd forgotten

Acckkk! I remember the worse thing about starting back to school! I feel so disconnected. I know it won’t be but a week or so, but I have no time to read blogs, books, little time to email and no time to write. Seriously, blogging is critical to my well being, I need it.  I’ll get through this week and next and things will settle down to normal – but I miss you all!

And the good/bad thing of all this – now that I have no time to write, I’m getting ton of ideas for stories. Oh well, I’ll just keep jotting down notes and eventually I’ll have time again. See you when the dust settles.

9 comments:

  1. Hang in there PK...things will calm down and you will settle in to a schedule. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. a busy week will fly by. I jot things down when I have ideas but no time to write. Deciphering them later is always fun. Hope things settle soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ((Hugs)) PK, getting back to normal routine is hard. Hope things settle soon. Hang in there. Glad you are getting lots if story ideas :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was thinking of you. You will soon get back into the routine.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the same! It seems every time I start back I have less and less time.
    However, don't stop writing! We need Cassie! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was thinking about you going back to the grind. Just think, only one more going back after this year.

    See you later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh PK, good luck, hope it's not too bad this year
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. BIG HUGS to you PK! Wishing you a wonderful year ahead. If you can, maybe try to stay focused on those wonderful kids, who are lucky to have you as their teacher.

    We will be here for you when you settle in and are ready. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone - it all coming together and I hope to have time for writing this weekend.

    ReplyDelete