I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, February 06, 2011

And the results are...

Before we get to the results let me recap my week. Saturday a week ago I was bottoming out in depression and Nick, later in the day, decided to address my lack of progress on the weight loss plan. I was not in the mood but didn’t argue. He did his thing, he talked some and I just accepted both the spanking and the talk pretty much in silence.

But it did have a positive effect and by Sunday I emailed him with my suggestion for him to come up with a few rules each week that I could hang onto and push myself toward a goal. I asked because I know rules help me focus.

Monday I heard back from him. I received three reasonable rules.

1. Go to the gym at least three times that week. (No problem)

2. If I didn’t lose during the week I needed to skip desert at his mom’s the next Sunday. (Now remember his 85 year old mom could rival Paula Dean any day, so this was serious but doable.)

3. On the days I didn’t go to the gym I needed to do at least 15 minutes of house work or work on the Wii for a half hour before (and this was the kicker) getting on the computer! Before the computer – outrageous! But reasonable I suppose.

Tuesday I sat down to write Nick again. I told him that for me to continue to stay motivated I might need some ‘attention grabbers’ during the week. And then I listed some that might work. At the time I was deep in thought and was as honest with him as I have ever been about some kinky things I liked, thought I would like or thought would work. As I completed the list I hit ‘send’ quickly before I lost my nerve.

Wednesday is Mollie’s day to babysit. Nick had sent me some text and some emails and one said to be ready for a mid-week weigh-in. I wasn’t too worried. I was doing pretty well. But after I weighed he decided to go with an attention grabber. Now they are not punishments – rather just what I said things to get my attention and refocus or continue to focus me on the goal of working for a healthier body.

WOW! There were definitely some ouchy moments but mostly it was a great afternoon. I wouldn’t say we’re ‘into’ bondage but that doesn’t mean I don’t like being tied to the bed once in a while. Let me tell you being able to pull against complete restraints for the big O is amazing! Let’s just say the afternoon refocused my attention to where it should be – on Nick, my marriage and my reasons to be as healthy as possible for as long as possible.

Thursday I went to the gym then rested up!

Friday morning, weigh-in. The results…


Down two pounds!


It was a great start and also won me my bet for a half hour in bed with Nick getting completely pampered in any way I wanted! Unfortunately, that afternoon, I completely forgot the rule about doing something before getting on the computer. Nick reminded me but I don't know it that will come up later.

Saturday Nick paid off the bet. That just about brings you up to date. It’s been a good week all round! Now this is a dangerous time for me. I have a good week and think I can snack a bit more or in some way sabotage myself. I’m watching for that. Looking forward to seeing what the rules will be for this week (and of course the big part of that is knowing Nick is thinking about all this too and is willing to help.)

6 comments:

  1. PK, this is great news.
    I'm rooting for you over here.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great week...fund and a weight loss! Good for you..and Nick! I am smiling for both of you.
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy you had such a successful week, and I am glad Nick is there to back you up.

    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the good week. Hope it is just the first of many.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2lbs weight loss and a fun afternoon, that's great news PK.

    Keep it up.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to take so long to answer everyone - we've been filling out college papers.

    Paul,
    I like knowing you're behind me.

    Abby,
    It was pretty good week.

    Katia,
    I'm happy about that too. Wonder how happy I'll be when I don't lose.

    Thanks FD,
    I going to work on it.

    Ronnie,
    Two pounds was way more than I expected, but I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete