I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, June 22, 2007

I'm in Love!

Alright I am not shocked I already knew I loved Eva, but now I’m in love with Adam too! This is every bit as wonderful as I thought it was going to be! Tonight was meet the family night so we have barely gotten to speak a word without Mollie’s ears perking up. LJ and Collin were here too so the conversation was very vanilla. Tomorrow we will have a chance to really talk. This seems so unreal. Even though we couldn’t really talk every now and then we would just looked right at each other and just laugh. Mollie would be right there wanting to know “What are you laughing about?” Just before LJ left he sat beside me on the couch and with a dramatically serious look whispered “Tell me the truth Mom, they’re swingers aren’t they?” The way I laughed he may still be wondering!

I have much more to tell - this is going to be a great weekend!!

10 comments:

  1. Look, the entire page to myself! Cool beans! I'm so excited for all of you and can't wait to read all about it.

    ciao bella~
    CeeCi

    Have a fantastic time this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyber blogging will never be the same. The meeting of the twins. I'm so happy this could happen for you two. Now we need a combined story from both of you.

    *hugs and grins

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK, you go girl, we have talked about it before, it would be great.
    You four have a wonderful time. LJ's question, a little close to the mark, the real answer might just blow him away.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:13 AM

    Twin~ For the tenth time, NO YOU CAN NOT KEEP ADAM!! You already have ONE hot, sexy spanker. What in the world would you do with two? And what would I do with NONE?

    Big hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. CeeCi,
    I am having a ball wish all of you could be here. Maybe someday!

    David,
    I think blogland meeting the rea world is wild!

    Paul,
    My answer to LJ should have been "You mean like crops, and belts and things?"

    Twin!
    Stop being so logical! See you for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are going to have blogging material to last a lifetime! I can't wait! Enjoy the weekend!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. PK,

    Swingers? LOL I like that. If you told LJ that only the men do the swinging, he'd really have to wonder!

    I'd tell you to have fun, but you're all obviously well down that trail already.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Swingers!!!! TOO FUNNY!!! I LOVE IT!!! You might have to tell him your secret!!! hehe!! Which would he be more shocked by.. swingers or spanking?

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  9. I KNEW ya'll were swingers!!! LOL

    LJ is a smart cookie, that one!

    Wish I was there!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  10. Theresa! You are right about that!! What a wonderful day!!!

    Bonnie!
    That would have been the perfect answer for him. And yes, fun has been the order of the day!

    Carye,
    Now that is a really good question! I have no idea!

    Grace!
    I wish you were here too, I have something to discuss with you! More later!!

    ReplyDelete