I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, October 05, 2024

Saturday Spankings - Afternoon Delight


      


Welcome to Saturday Spankings. I had this ready to go last week, but the storm stole my internet. I don't think it spoiled with the keeping. This snippet is from Becoming Family.

Jenny survived meeting with Cal’s family. She really liked his parents and brothers as well as his sister Lane, but she wasn’t sure about the twins. However, Jenny was ready to cash in on the promises of the rest of the afternoon and Cal was happy to give what was owed.

 

You were a hit. Mom talked to me while you were off with Lane. She said she could tell you were a good choice for me and I’ve always valued her opinion.”

Jenny took Cal’s hand and gently tugged him toward the bedroom. “Wasn’t there something else we were going to do when we got home?

“Absolutely!” Cal agreed. Slipping off only his shoes, Cal sat on the bed and leaned back against the headboard. “Entertain me,” he commanded.

“Well I was planning to, but you’re overdressed for what I had in mind,” Jenny told him.

“How about a striptease?”

“A striptease!” Jenny laughed. But with a shrug, she dug out her phone and found appropriate music.

Cal’s eyes widened as she began – damn, had she been practicing or something? Watching her discard her clothes in a most elegant and sensuous way, Cal wouldn’t have looked away for a million dollars.

Stopping with only her thong on, Jenny crawled up on the bed and gave Cal a kiss that made him feel like he was about to embarrass himself. He quickly undressed before sitting back on the bed and leaning back against the headboard once more. Taking a deep breath, he pulled her across his lap, shifting a little to accommodate his erection.

“Stop it, what’s going on?” Jenny asked trying to pull away.

“Nothing,” Cal told her beginning to rub her ass. “I did tell you that you had a spanking coming for trying to talk me out of going to see the folks and giving me a very uncomfortable ride over there.”

“Cal, don’t you dare! You know I was teasing. You can’t spank me for that. Let me go!” Jenny told him angrily.

“Jenny honey, you need to see that there is nothing bad about most spankings.” Cal spanked her ass gently. “Some spankings are just for fun, some are to reconnect, some to release stress. There are tons of reasons for me to spank this beautiful ass. And I think you’ll like most of them.”

Jenny was still tense but stopped struggling. “I don’t like being in this position, it’s embarrassing.”

“It’s beautiful,” Cal countered.

Cal continued spanking. It didn’t hurt, Jenny had to admit. A little stingy, but nothing like a real spanking at all. It was kinda hot, she realized as she began to grind a little. One spank came sharper than the rest. 

“I’m having a hard enough time holding on without that,” Cal said through gritted teeth. Jenny worked her hip harder against Cal. He responded with sharper swats until it became a deliciously painful game that neither wanted to give up.

Cal could take it no longer. Flipping Jenny over, he tore the thong from her and sank with unimaginable pleasure into her depth. Jenny wrapped her legs around him and pulled him even more tightly to her as he came.

Slowly Cal slid off her with his arms still around her. 

“That was such fun!” Jenny told him, laughter filling her. 

Cal chuckled too. “Well, I aim to please, ma’am.”

“I mean the whole thing, the striptease, and the contest – which you lost, by the way. Everything!”

“Yeah, I sure feel like a loser,” Cal groaned in contentment. “We may have to try that contest again some time. I don’t like you getting the better of me. But you didn’t hate the spanking?”

“I’m taking the fifth – you sure can come up with a lot of reasons to spank.”

Cal gave her a wicked grin. “Trust me darlin’. I’m just getting started.”




Jenny and Cal are together and happy. Though they share a deep connection, they have very different ideas of what makes a family. Jenny’s is small, cold and unwelcoming. Meeting Cal’s sprawling, loud, loving mass of sisters, brothers, nieces, nephews, aunts, and uncles poses a unique challenge. She protects herself against her domineering mother, keeping her at arm’s length.

 

Cal keeps his parents and extended family close. They are like one big, living, breathing hug. His challenge: to get Jenny to her first Bennet barbeque. Her love for him, and a bit of over the knee encouragement, drives her to agree to meet the Bennets. She learns that not all families are created equal.

 

Heartened by her reaction, Cal is excited to finally meet Jenny’s parents. Despite her warnings, he remains steadfast – all families are loving and kind. Mothers love their daughters; fathers protect their children. The dinner they share in her childhood home teaches him things he wishes he never had to learn.

 

Jenny’s mother has planned a future for her daughter that does not include someone as ordinary as Cal Bennet. What good could this small town hick with no money and no connections do her? How far will she go to see that her wishes become reality? Will these two lovers come to an understanding of what their family will look like?



Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!


These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one) 

Undercurrents on the River (book four)   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment