I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, April 13, 2024

Saturday Spankings - The Beginning

Welcome to Saturday Spankings. In today’s snippet from Undercurrents on the River, Ryder and Sophie decided to do a little spanking experimenting. Sophie’s fifteenth birthday gives them a great opportunity. It’s the last day of school, Annie’s house is empty when they get home at noon – it’s a great time to see what all the fuss is about. 

 

 

“I’m going give you a few spanks to get the feel of things. You can tell me if they’re too light or too hard before I start the actual birthday spanking.”

“Okay,” she managed to get out.

Ryder gave her three light pats, which she hardly felt. “I guess that’s a little light,” she told him. Ryder nodded even though she couldn’t see him.

He tried again, giving three firmer swats. “That’s better but you can go harder if you want to,” she told him.

They experimented a while longer.  Sophie jerked once and gave a little “oww”. “Did I hurt you?” Ryder asked quickly.

“No, it just stung a little,” she assured him. “But I think that felt like a real spanking, so I guess that’s about how hard to go.”

Taking a deep breath, Ryder began. The first five stung a little, but Sophie liked the feeling. He paused and asked, “You okay?”

“Yeah, and you can go a little harder if you want,” she told him.

Ryder pulled her in tighter and spanked – hard – for the next five. Sophie felt her bottom begin to truly sting. It hurt, but it wasn’t a bad hurt. She could feel Ryder beneath her as she lay across him. He was obviously enjoying the spanking too.

“Last five,” he warned her. “Do you want them harder?”

Sophie said nothing but nodded her head. The last five were hard and fast and Sophie squealed a little and kicked her foot up.

“You still want the one to grow on with the hairbrush?” he asked. 

“Yeah but make it two to grow on. You know one on each side. And go ahead and make these really hard since there’s only two. I just want to know how it feels.”

Ryder picked up the brush and laid it against Sophie’s bottom for a moment. Then he quickly brought the brush down hard on each cheek.

“Crap!” Sophie yelled. “That hurt!”

“I’m sorry,” Ryder said, “I didn’t…”

“Stop, I wasn’t complaining. You did exactly what I wanted you to. But it did hurt.” Sophie stood, rubbing her bottom.

“I bet it’s red,” Ryder commented. His mouth seemed dry suddenly.

“Yeah, I guess,” Sophie agreed.

After a long pause Ryder asked, “Could I see? I promise not to touch or anything. But since I’m the one spanking, I’d like to know…” he trailed off.

Sophie thought for a moment. She’d just been across his lap and his hands had been all over her butt. Giving him a look shouldn’t be a big deal.

She walked several steps away and, with her back to him, she pulled her shorts down below her cheeks.

Her cheeks were red. It was also the most amazingly beautiful sight he had ever seen in his life. 



Undercurrents on the River (A Cassie’s Family Story)

Book four in the On the River Series

 

Cassie and Tom are happy being grandparents, not that this distinction is calming Cassie down any. She is still loving her life with Tom and enjoying time with Sue and Annie. Other family members are moving to The Landing, with Drew and Jackson returning. And puppy love seems to have taken hold of Ryder and Sophie. After Ryder shares the ‘family secret’, that all the men on The Landing spank their wives at times, the young people try a little experimenting themselves. Is a third spanking generation in the making?

However, when Cassie falls into a serious depression, none of the extended family  know how to help. She won’t talk to Tom or Sue about the cause and continues to sink deeper and deeper into herself. Cal has a suggestion to help, but Tom is a firm “No” to the idea. Will help come from a very unlikely source?


Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!



These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one) 

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:30 AM

    Aww, lovely snippet PK, kinda cute. I love the communication between them and bless Ryder worrying about hurtling her and apologising.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no doubt that there are sexier beginning - but this seemed so real to me.

      Delete
  2. Totally agree with Roz. I love Ryder's reactions. Great snippet, PK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure, despite our request, many guys are worried about how hard to go.

      Delete