I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Beautiful scenery

While Nick and I usually stay home, our kids have been traveling. LJ was in Costa Rica a while back and Mollie just got back from out west. I’m not wild when she and three of her friend fly away and rent a car to go sightseeing, but they’re grown and there’s not much I can say. 

 

She is still seeing D and she is just as chattery about him as ever. Meaning when I do ask, “Are you still seeing D?” she replies, “Yes,” and that is where the conversation ends. Sigh…

 

Nick has done a tiny bit of traveling. He was on an overnight golfing trip this week. On the day he was gone I wrote over 2000 words. He doesn’t bother me when he’s here, but I admit I do more writing when he’s away.

 

I thought I’d share a few of Mollie’s pictures from her trip. She went to the Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon.

 










2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:31 AM

    Hi PK,

    What stunning scenery, thank you for sharing. It's so much more of a mission, not to mention more expensive to travel overseas from the bottom of the world lol

    I think maybe you need to plan a weekend trip. Perhaps to your writing spot in the mountains? 😊

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a little far off the beaten path. I'd love to see your part of the world and I'd love for you to see ours.

      Delete