I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

He has a name!



Here are the questions I ask Mollie for October:

 

Okay baby, here I am back with my October questions. I didn’t email on October 1st, because I didn’t want to appear too eager (but I am.)

 

Here goes: Is he from around these parts? This is a multi-part question. It means like, where does he live, house, apartment, castle, what town? Did he grow up around here? Do his parent’s live in this area? That kinda stuff.

 

Next question: How would you describe this affiliation? Are you friends that go out occasionally. Would you say you’re in a dating relationship? Or are you secretly married and don’t want to tell me. 

 

Now that it’s coming up on birthday and Christmas season –  might I have a bonus?

 

What’s his name and age?

 

Any extra information and details will add to more generous thoughts about gifts. Not that I would try to bribe my own child or anything like that.

 

Mom

 

 

And her answer:

 

Oh my gosh you’re so annoying. His name isn’t good. It’s D_______. It’s a German name. He lives in the next town up the mountain. He grew up in Florida and his mom and stepdad live the same town that he does. His dad passed away a few years ago. He lives in an apartment / townhouse. 

 

Idk what you call it, but we go out about once a week.  I think he’s 30 or 31 about the same as me. Is that enough? 


Thank you, baby, I won't bug you (too much) until November. But feel free to share anything you'd like to.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:23 AM

    LOL PK, I love your email and am enjoying slowly learning more too.

    That was quite a bit of information this month, well done lol. A name is a good start:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always like a name. Info is coming slowly, but it's coming.

      Delete
  2. Haha i loved your questions... lighthearted but curious all the same!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, she would not appreciate more serious inquiries.

      Delete
  3. I like how you ask Mollile questions in a fun way. Look forward to November's questions and answers:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like a game, but I really want to know as much as possible.

      Delete
  4. Deena9:34 AM

    This made me literally laugh out loud! Glad you have some answers. It’s so complicated with adult children 😵‍💫

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might still call him "That Guy" for fun. Nice that she is sharing with you. Hugs

    ReplyDelete