I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, September 25, 2023

Boys' trip

I had an interesting weekend Thirty some years ago I would have called this one of my favorite weekends of the year, but this one was different. Nick headed off for a golf weekend with his friends. As much as I love my husband, I always loved his weekend away. Thirty or more years ago as soon as he picked the weekend I made plans for the kids. I’d quickly farm them out to friends or family so I could have the weekend all to myself. I always loved it.




This was his weekend away. They took off Thursday and got home Sunday afternoon. I was fine, I got a little writing done. But it’s different now. In the old days when I had two kids to look after, when I was responsible for teaching a classroom full of eleven-year-old’s, back when I actually cook dinner every night, and helped look after my parents… well, a weekend alone was wonderful! Now not so much. Now it was just kind of lonely. Not bad, but a little lonely. I was mighty glad to see him Sunday afternoon.

I wondered if Mollie was still seeing ‘that guy.’ Because I knew she didn’t see him Thursday, Friday or Saturday night. But Sunday she texted to tell me she was going hiking. She usually hikes with some girlfriends, but she didn’t mention them. When she called later, I asked if she took the dogs with her and she said yes. Then I asked if she went with the girls or if she went  with ‘that guy’ and she answered brightly, “That guy.” I think she’s enjoying tormenting me.

I’m still working on my questions for October.

 

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:39 AM

    Hi PK,

    Absence makes the heart grow fonder. I think it's great that you and Nick enjoy pursuing your own interests every now and then such as your trips to the mountains and Nick's golfing trips. It makes sense the alone time doesn't hold quite as much appeal as it used you. I hope you had a lovely reunion :)

    LoL re Mollie. I wouldn't be surprised if she was enjoying taunting you, just a little bit. Are you allowed to ask how serious the relationship is?

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we have a good relationship. We love each other but we don't mind doing our own thing at times.

      I guess I can ask her anything - but whether or not she'll answer is another thing.

      Delete
  2. Hope you enjoyed that first embrace upon returning home. :-) And look forward to hearing about "that guy" as you gradually learn more. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think we both like being back together.

      I'll share what I find out here, because I don't what to talk to anyone who might say something to Mollie. But don't hold your breath, this could take a while.

      Delete
  3. Deena9:17 PM

    Funny how perspective changes as we get more seasoned. So what did you end up doing with your time?

    I hope you learn more about “that guy” as time goes on. Maybe she just wants to feel more solid about him (?) I think my youngest keeps things from me too. In truth I kept plenty from my folks.

    Hoping all is back to “normal” now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a lot of nothing while Nick was gone. But I did a little writing.

      I kept things from my parents, but they always knew who I was dating. And when I got serious about Nick I couldn't stop talking about him.

      Delete