I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, September 11, 2023

A mother's questions


Okay, I couldn’t take it anymore. I broke down and sent Mollie an email. Trust me I didn’t ask all the questions that I wanted to, but I asked some. Here’s what I send. 

 

Hey baby,

 

I’ve decided that as a really good mother (in my own opinion) that I should be allowed to ask two question a month about ‘that guy.’ I realize you night disagree and if so you can complete ignore this email and I will not bring it up in person.

 

But if you’re willing to play along here are my two questions for September.

 

1)How did you meet? Give as much information as you’re comfortable with. Something along the lines of…

 

An online dating service?

Mutual friends?

A bar?

He’s a Nigerian prince who asked for your help?

 

A little more elaborations would be appreciated.

 

 

2) What does he do for a living?

 

Veterinary? (Considering the costs of vet care, this would be a really good idea)

Teacher ?

Drug dealer?

Professional snake wrangler?

 

Come on, I’m your mom and I have a right to be curious. But seriously if you ignore this I will too. And remember even if you answer I can’t ask any more about him until October – though stray bits of information will be welcome anytime.

 

Mom

 

Next I waited and waited… for four days. Then Saturday night I got the following answer. My girl is just a fountain of information. Here’s her answer.

 

Met on a dating app, works in (a nearby town) manages the deli bakery section of Harris Teeter. 

 

I responded,

 

Thanks baby. A vet would be more useful, but I like anything associated with a bakery.

 

Well, there you go. I know so much more now. But bless her heart, she did answer – very brief answers, but she answered. I’ll take suggestion for my two questions for next month. 

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:14 AM

    Oh I love it PK, drug dealer, snake wrangler lol. A Nigerian prince could be handy :)

    Way to go you, I can understand the lack of detail driving you mad. Glad Mollie responded.

    You could maybe ask more about his background, where he grew up, education, does he have siblings etc

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are good suggestions for next months questions. I really didn't think she was going to answer at all. Glad she gave me a tiny bit of info.

      Delete
  2. Made me smile, Yep a vet would have been very good.

    My question would be - when are we going to meet him:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to guess that's way in the future. I'm thinking she sees him as a friend and no need to introduce him to the folks. Maybe that will change at some point, hopefully.

      Delete
  3. drug dealer? snake wrangler? you're a funny mummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mollie is used to my sense of humor. I didn't want to make it sound too serious.

      Delete