I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, January 03, 2023

Hidden Talent

I’ve never thought of myself as a crafty person, but years and years ago I did do some cross-stitching. I made this for my dad about forty years ago. 

 



About twenty-five years ago I made this for my mother-in-law and it hung in their home until we sold it last year.



But I haven’t done any cross-stitching since then until this Christmas when Mollie asked that I make something for her. She had picked a few patterns that she liked, and I chose this one.



I’ve never seen Mollie so much as pick up a needle – no sewing, no needle point, no cross-stitching and no embroidery – nothing. So I was surprise when she sent me these pictures of some gift she had made for some co-workers. I thought she’d done very well. No pattern or anything, she just jumped in and did a great job.




Then last night she really shocked me when she sent me this. This is her house and it’s extremely accurate. She drew the house with her apple pencil on her iPad and then traced it onto her cloth and went for it. I am beyond impressed.








I’m looking forward to seeing what she comes up with next.

6 comments:

  1. Hi PK, wow, these are awesome! I'd say both you and Mollie are crafty and talented :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed those big pictures I made long ago. It's harder to see what I'm doing these days. I'm really pleased to see what Mollie's doing.

      Delete
  2. Wow, those are really beautiful! I haven't a crafty gene in my body! So I can totally appreciate these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fondles! Cross-stitching only requires you to be able to make an X and count. Which is why I can do it.

      Delete
  3. You both are talented. I love them. . Never tried cross-stitching, don't think I would be veery good at it or have the patience.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me it works as a great way to keep from snacking in the evening. Keeps my hands busy.

      Delete