I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, July 06, 2021

Just popping in

We had a great fourth in the mountains with Nick’s family. The weather was great, almost cold -sweatshirt weather when we got there and started fixing breakfast. But soon we were fine in T-shirts. Mollie’s two dogs loved it too.

 

I’m in the last leg of edits for my newest book that will be out early next month. I’m anxious for it to come out. Anyone who has read much about Cassie and friends in the past will really like this one! 

 

But when I’m not writing or editing I have found some time to float around in the pool. Here a hitchhiker that came by the other day.








For those of you who pray, my great-niece is having brain surgery today. She has epilepsy and she's only six. Her seizures are between thirty to fifty daily. They hope this surgery will help, but it's very experimental. It's my nephew's child. And as it happened I taught this little one's mother when she was in the 6th grade. Truthfully, she was a rotten kid then, but she's a good mom and of course, she's terrified. I'm afraid prayer is about all we can do for their family now.

10 comments:

  1. Happy belated 4th of July PK,glad you had a lovely weekend with family. Writing and the pool sounds wonderful. Looking forward to the new book :)

    Gosh, I'm sorry to hear about your great niece. How stressful for all involved dealing with such a serious medical condition. Sending positive thoughts and prayers the surgery goes well and for a positive outcome.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good holiday. The surgery was postponed until tomorrow. So I'll keep praying.

      Delete
  2. Lovely 4th of July for you.

    I'm so sorry about your little one! That is brutal. Blissfully, the Sheriff's epilepsy is well controlled but I have watched a LOT of children with refractory epilepsy. Worse thing in the world and that poor mom. Sending positive energy, thoughts and love that all goes well!

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - yes it's most horrible for the parents.

      Delete
  3. I will pray for sure. Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete
  4. PK - I hope all went well for your great-niece.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's through surgery fine - but we don't yet know if it was successful.

      Delete
  5. Please let us know how your great niece is doing. I will continue to send healing thoughts. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So looking forward to a new book from you! That "hitchhiker" would have me screaming and running!

    So glad to hear your great niece has that surgery behind her and will pray for a positive outcome.

    ReplyDelete