I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Meme from the past

I felt like putting up a meme from the past today, with updated answers. I believe this one came from Hermione back in the day.


The phone rings. Who do you want it to be? 
One of my children.

When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Have I not mentioned that I’m perfect? Of course I do.

In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
If I know everyone, I’m a talker. If I don’t know many, I listen.

Do you take compliments well?
I usually say thank-you, but I rarely believe them.

Are you an active person?
Does typing count?

If abandoned alone in the wilderness, do you survive?
Not for very long.

Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
No, I’ve always been a home body.

What was your favorite game as a kid?
I always wanted to play ‘make believe’ and I always wanted to be the boy.

A sexy person is pursuing you, but you know that he/she is married, would you?
Would I what? Tell them to go to hell, probably.
Are you judgmental? 
Hopefully a little less than the average person.

Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Neither any more, I’m fine.

Use three words to describe yourself.
Ready to retire.

If you had to choose, would you rather be deaf or blind?
I need my eyes for reading and writing and visiting out here. I need my ears for listening to real life friends. As it is I have to wear glasses and I can only hear well out of one ear – I’ll stick with what I've got.

Are you continuing your education?
You have no idea how much I’m learning.

Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Nope.

How often do you read books?
As much as I can when I’m not writing one.

Do you think more about the past, present or future?
Most of the time, the future.

What is your favorite children's book?
I loved the Trixie Beldon mysteries

Where is your ideal house located?
In the mountains with a great view of the valley.

Boxers, briefs, thongs, panties or grannies?
French cut panties.

Last person you talked to?
Mollie

Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
A few times as a kid.

What are your keys on your keychain for?
One key, for the house and a fob for the car.

Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
From my bedroom to my writing room.

Where is your current pain?
My knees usually, but not too bad at the moment.

Do you like mustard?
NO! I hate it, and Nick won’t touch mayo – this union will never last.

Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Sleep.

Do you look like your mom or dad?
My dad, so I’m told.

How long does it take you in the shower? 
I love a long shower, probably about fifteen minutes.

What movie do you want to see right now?
Well Moana is coming on tomorrow night and I've never seen it. And Titanic is coming on Sunday. I'll probably watch that.


What was the cause of your last accident?
Coughing (some can relate).



6 comments:

  1. Hi Pk, these are great questions, I enjoyed reading your fun answers. Love you answer to the mustard question lol. Eat or sleep...tough choice for me!

    Hope you are having a great week, stay safe.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could eat without feeling like I was probably harming my body rather than helping it, the choice would have been tougher.

      Delete
  2. These are always fun to read! I probably answer them differently, depending on what day I'm answering...except for the mustard question which is always an "ick" (though I feel the same about mayo).

    Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. Days and weeks can change the answers sometimes. Hmm... aren't your sandwiches dry? Just curious.

      Delete
  3. Loved reading your answers. Must give this a go. I hate mustard though I eat it if it's in a sauce. Hate mayo on a sandwich.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you will give it a go. I'm a mayo fan for sure.

      Delete