I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

I hope I’m never arrested

I watch a lot of crime shows.  I like SVU and NCIS for fiction. Criminal Minds was too much for me, to gory and graphic. But I like the true crime solving shows – Dateline, Forensic Files, sometimes 20/20 and 48 Hours. Although in truth they are probably the reason I tend to panic if Mollie doesn’t answer texts within minutes, I’m working on it.


But I know one of the tool used in crime solving is the search of what the suspects has searched on his or her computer. Then I realize my searches might just be a little suspicious themselves. Because of the different stories I write and because of some dark books I sometimes contemplate writing, I’ve researched a wide variety of topics.

Some of the tamer one would include
·      Spanking 
·      Domestic discipline
·      Bondage
·      Anal discipline
·      Spanking implements
·      Alternative adult discipline
·      Best treatment for bruises



I’ve also searched

·      Whips
·      Floggers
·      Riding crops
·      Dogging bats
·      Paddles
·      Canes
·      Straps 
·      Nipple clamps
·      Ball gags
·      Cuffs 



And then I’ve touched on a few other things

·      How to get away with kidnapping
·      Penalties for kidnapping
·      What’s the charge for shooting into an occupied dwelling
·      Suicide prevention
·      Domestic abuse
·      Bigamy
·      Penalties for assisting a prison escape
·      Murder vs manslaughter

The list really goes on and on. So I’m trying to stay on the right side of the law. I’m not sure what they would make of this, but I do know I’d rather not have to explain it all. 

Do you have anything you’d have to explain away on your search history?

6 comments:

  1. LoL PK, too funny. The last list could result in you having some explaining to do lol. You got me thinking though, I don't think I would want anyone delving into my search history either!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think all of us has researched something we'd rather not share with others.

      Delete
  2. PK, you made me giggle! As for search history, no one is allowed to look at mine, but I do live with a teenager....it is fascinating the things I know that she has researched!

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you don't think your teenager knows how to look at yours? Just saying...

      Delete
  3. Most of the same things but hopefully my research into my cowboy stories will make it less likely that it will count against me. I'm more worried about our 'toys'. It's one thing for our daughter to know I write books about ttwd and another to think her parents engage in the practice. Of course, we will be gone so what the hay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As writers we might have a better cover than most concerning our history. I hear your other concern. I would have to get rid of our toys, but neither to I want the kid traumatized some day.

      Delete