I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

A meme for all

Sunny you know I can't resist one of these. I think it originally came from Lindy so thanks to you too!

1.  Name something people hate to find on their windshield?  

Little kitty paw prints. 



2. Name something a man might buy before going on a date? 

Condoms


3. Name something you cook in the microwave? 

I cook nearly everything in the microwave.



4. Name an item found in an old man's wallet? 

Old pictures of his kids.



5. Something always stocked in the fridge? 

In our, Sundrop - and I can't even drink it anymore. 



6. Name an item found in a Grandma's purse? 

Mints



7. Sport where you might lose a tooth?  


Rugby



8. Name a fruit that isn't round?

Pear 



9. Name something you put on a Christmas tree?


Homemade Christmas ornaments from the past.




10. Name five people that you think will do this?  

They’ve all been mentioned now and I’m enjoying reading them.

22 comments:

  1. Great answers PK, thanks for joining in the fun. Our fruit answer is the same. LOL!
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are enjoying your spring. Yes we got a lot the same.

      Delete
  2. Hi PK, loved reading your answers to this :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a fun meme. Enjoyed reading your answers.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I forgot all about little kittie paw prints - it's been a while. You're right I knew you would participate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I could drive a car with no paw prints on it.

      Delete
  5. Fun answers, PK. I forgot about kitty paw prints too. My neighbour’s cat used to drive me mad with the dirty prints on my car. I missed him when he was gone, though.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It happens that way sometimes.

      Delete
  6. Hi PK, :) Fun to read your answers! Awww! Kitty prints are cute, but I am sure they are not so on one's windshield. I'd be worried about kitties around a car, too. It would stress me out! Happy Thanksgiving! Many hugs,

    ❤️Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have two cats now and they are no worries around the cars. One is seventeen and the other is eight.

      Delete
  7. Loved the answers you gave. It’s interesting to me at least, how some of you have similar answers!
    Enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually we're a lot alike.

      Delete
  8. I hope that's not your microwave, PK! LOL! And is that your school picture from one year? I have no idea! Cute little kitty paw prints, huh? Last year, our neighbors lost their cat for 4 days. Day four, some mysterious poop was found in our wagon in the garage. Storm said he didn't do it and we don't have cats or dogs, so.... I called the cat's name in the garage just for the heck of it.... and the dumb thing answers, "Meow!" He was hiding under our steps inside the garage for 4 days! He is a huge cat... and I don't know why he didn't escape because we had our garage door open at different points during those days. He was fine though. The neighbors don't really speak to us much, so I guess maybe they're kind of mad. LOL! Oh well! Hugs! Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that the way a normal microwave looks? The neighbors probably thought you were trying to steal their cat. (Glad it wasn't Storm pooping in the garage.)

      Delete
  9. Awesome take on this meme, PK! Glad you choose not to resist. Sad about not being able to enjoy your soda pop!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do miss it. It's delicious!

      Delete
  10. will do this soon... :-) so fun! Hugs to you Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous7:47 PM

    PK,
    No time for a meme right now, but enjoyed your answers.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  12. I miss kitty prints. I lost my 19 year old Ashley four years ago. My husband put up with more than 40 years of cats even though he's allergic to them (we vacuumed a lot) so I promised 'no more'. But I enjoy my children's pets. Love the microwave picture!
    Rosie Dee

    ReplyDelete