I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

More Trippin'

I’m still relishing being back home and going through my pictures. I hate to put up too many but there are so many to choose from. For those of you coming by for spanking content – there is not a ton to report. Although I will say that Nick made sure I got at least one spanking in every state we visited! I did think that was sweet.

We left Arches and headed out as it got colder and colder. Being from the east we rarely travel more than a few miles without passing a mall, a Wal-Mart, or at least a convenience store – not so in the west! We traveled some of the loneliest roads I’ve ever been on. It felt like the very definition of in the middle of nowhere! But even on the lonely stretches we saw many beautiful sights. 








As we came over the mountain it began to snow, making me a little nervous but I was okay until we got to the ‘Devil’s Backbone’ where there was a sheer cliff on both sides of the road and NO guard rails! That’s when I figured I’d best close my eyes and sleep, leaving the driving to Nick and the Lord and thank goodness they did a great job!


It was snowing in this one, but you can't see it.





Bryce Canyon was our next stop and it was beautiful – probably. I quickly found out I’m not a canyon person. They did have some spots with guard rails but not nearly enough! As I walked up to one of the viewing areas, it was snowing and the ground was wet, I slipped a little. No problem but my feet slid about three inches in the wet mud. As I regained my footing with the help of my walking stick I look up to see Nick standing on the slippery ground – not six inches from the edge, no guard rail, taking pictures! He later laughed at my fears, but the truth is he could have slipped on that muddy ground and it nearly gave me a heart attack.



See what I mean about the lack of guard rails!

We headed out the next morning for our next spot – and it ended up being one of my very favorites. But getting there took more lonely roads and more amazing sights.






If you’re into travel blogs come back next week. Meanwhile there is a brand new Fantasy Friday to read this week. Not only is it a great story, I was so happy to learn who wrote it! Be sure to come by Friday.

20 comments:

  1. Hi PK, wow, these are breathtaking! Thank you so much for sharing your trip and the photos with us. I loved seeing your beautiful country :) I will definitely be back next week!

    I love that Nick made sure you got a spanking in every state. That would have added to the fun lol. Looking forward to the Friday Fantasy story :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right - it's a beautiful country and Nick did a great job!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! ... but as a fellow acrophobic, my heart would have been pounding as well ... yikes!

    Whoop! ... good for Nick to make sure you got a spanking per state. Sounds like a perfect holiday (consider that as a happy medium between trip and vacation ;)) ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holiday sounds like a good compromise. I'm not so much afraid of highs as I am afraid of falling. As long as there is a good barrier for safety I'm okay.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous6:06 AM

    Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing.
    Sue-B

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful...and a spanking in every state sounds divine! :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Gotta love beauty and spanking.

      Delete
  5. Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures!
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're enjoying them.

      Delete
  6. Anonymous10:47 AM

    PK,
    Love your travel log and your photos. Our drives through that part of the USA always left me in wonder. Rugged and truly beautiful, Nick's photos show that even without the guard rails.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so different and so beautiful.

      Delete
  7. Beautiful pictures, but I never enjoy snow unless I am inside by the fire. When driving through the western states, it is important to have a full tank of gas before venturing forth. Top off the tank whenever you can.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dad always said it was impossible to be lost as long as you had plenty of gas!

      Delete
  8. Wow, these are just amazing photos, PK. :) You have an amazing eye to take photos like that. :) Wow, to see the land so flat in the middle of no where. I've never been anywhere where there weren't mountains all around. That's amazing. :) And augh about the guard rails! My dad pulls stunts like this, and one time we all took a trip together, let's say, I've learned not to be near both parents if he does this, as the whole world will get to hear my mother's thoughts on it. :P Oh, that they had DD. lol My ears would definitely appreciate that in their marriage. lol
    EsMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I like your mom's style. I tend to freeze and close my eyes when he does something dangerous. I'm scared if I call his name he could look back and me and slip.

      Delete
  9. Hi, PK! Love your photos and your descriptions. Boy, those edges... no thanks, for me! I can't stand to be close to that or watch someone else being close to it either! Scary! Thanks for sharing your vacation pictures! We have a beautiful country! Hugs! Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like you - I can't watch. I just turned and went back to the parkings lot.

      Delete
  10. PK,

    Beautiful scenery. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us. I can image you would have been scared to death to see Nick standing to close to the edge, that wouldn't be for me. Definitely look forward to seeing more next week.

    Spanking in every state, love it.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me the prettiest part of the trip is yet to come - you'll like the pictures next week.

      Delete