I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, May 31, 2018

TBT - What are your ten?

This was a questioned posed by Bonnie many, many years ago. I hope some of my blogging friends will take this questions and post your own answers. These were my answers back at the beginning of this blog and they are still true.


What are the 10 things, thoughts, or ideas you would most like readers to take away from your blog?


1. If you are turned on by spanking (and you know who you are) tell your partner today! Do not waste one more minute. The worse he could say is – not interested, and you have lost nothing.

2. People who love spanking are very normal people. We are nurses, teachers, secretaries, lawyers. We look after our kids, sometimes our parents; we sometimes teach Sunday school and bake cookies for school parties. We are NORMAL!

3. Being spanked by someone you love and trust make you feel cherished, safe and loved in a way that nothing else can.

4. In a spanking relationship, the relationship becomes the core of your life. Other things like work, neighbors, chores, errands, etc. are just things you do. Real life is you and your partner.
 
5. If this has always been a fantasy and you are just getting ready to try it for real you need to know: Spankings hurt! They can hurt like hell. But you will still love the experience and the feeling afterwards money can’t buy.

6. Sex after a spanking is the greatest thing since sliced bread! It’s your birthday, it’s Christmas morning, it’s winning the lottery. This is coming from someone who simply hated sex, I loved my husband, but I hated sex. Now I can’t get enough. I have the most happy, stunned husband on the planet.

7. Be understanding of other people’s chosen lifestyle. People are different, that’s a good thing. Some would say I’m a pervert for this kink. I’m not. My husband and I love each other and hurt no one. Be understanding of other and live and let live.

8. Look for toys where ever you can find them. Kitchen supply stores, hardware stores, pet supply stores. Always be on the lookout for items that would not attract attention in the bedroom. Fly swatters, belts, slippers, back scratchers. Remember your kids are everywhere, many toys can’t be left out but these can.

9. Men if you are reading here please don’t let us down. If we have finally told you that this is what we want and need, understand that we have probably been thinking about this, dreaming about this for years. It’s not a spur of the moment request. We want it, we yearn for it, and we need it. You are the only one we trusted with this embarrassing secret. If you try it once and then stop, we may never have the courage to bring it up again and we are going to feel a bit rejected, a bit lonely and a bit sad.

10. Men can’t read our minds. I know that's disappointing, but they are only men, so cut them some slack. We can’t give up either. Talk with them, explain things to them, tell them which blogs to read. I can’t look at my husband and talk to him about this yet but I email him a lot! I can get going with words. He seems to love it. If it’s not working out like you expected – keep working at it, it’s worth it. Don’t give up!

29 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:22 AM

    PK,
    Even though it is still Wednesday here, I put up my TBT post. You post is absolutely wonderful and such good advice. But you do not share the original date of this post??? Do tell!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is ancient history - July 26, 2006! But I still stand by it.

      Delete
  2. Hi PK,

    What an awesome idea to re-post earlier posts! It's great to look back and reflect :) This is such an awesome post!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such changes were taking place with in me back then. It's so interesting to look back.

      Delete
  3. PK,
    If everybody would just read and then put into action what you have said here in these 10 items, a lot of us probably wouldn't need to blog anymore! LOL! I love this list and explanations. Love #7 and #10 (and all of them, but those in particular). WONDERFUL idea to invite experienced bloggers to do this with you! GREAT JOB, PK !!! I can't wait until next Thursday! Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Windy! I'm hoping others will do their own ten, or five or even one thing you would like folks to take away after reading your blog.

      Delete
  4. I love the honesty that comes through in this old post. All of the good advice is still valid. A newbie that just pops in today will take away the same hopeful feelings as they did when you first wrote this.

    Thanks and Hugs,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still like what I said too. Maybe it will help me to read these old posts.

      Delete
  5. I had never read this...your teacher hat was shining with this one..bet it helped lots of readers....probably will again! hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just learning how to write, but it was fun.

      Delete
  6. I don't think I've ever read this and certainly couldn't add anything. Such good advice PK. Thanks for re-posting it.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the fifth post I put up. Such a long time ago!

      Delete
  7. A perfect first TBT post, PK. Great info and advice! I don't think I could come up with a list of 5, let alone 10, that would be as comprehensive ... it's evident your writing skill shone from the very beginning! ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friends in real life would not believe I can write as well as I talk. They probably think I talk more than anything.

      Delete
  8. Great throw back post. I think that your ideas are great and that you have held true to them. I went back and read your post from the beginning awhile ago but this one is still good today. I might do a throwback next Thursday if I could find one worth reposting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no doubt you have great posts in your archives and I'd love to read them.

      Delete
  9. Such good advice here, PK. Thanks for sharing it.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your top ten!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so good! #4 is so true. I'm going to have to spend a lot of time reading new blogs on Thursdays if you all start doing this. I love it! Thank you, PK!
    Rosie Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was your reading my blog from the beginning and pointing out some old post that gave me this idea. Thanks!

      Delete
  12. Your throwback idea is fantastic, and this post is amazing! It’s loaded with wonderful insight and great advice. It should have a permanent place somewhere on the side of your blog. It’s an excellent choice for TBT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laurel! Glad you like the idea. I'm looking forward to reading what everyone has to say.

      Delete
  13. You have brought some real fun to blog land with the TBT idea. Love reading everyone's beginnings - even my own! Good reminder to everybody as to where we came from and how things have changed.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure am enjoying reading reading everyone's beginning too! So glad so many are participating.

      Delete
  14. Forgot all about this but since I'll be gone for the next couple of Thursdays, please remind me when I get back. This was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend, I will remind you because I want to read them.

      Delete
  15. all so true...very good points :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete