I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Please come by the Reading Room today

My newest book, Becoming Family - the second in the Cal's Law series will be out next week. I'll put a post here when it's officially out. But I don't want anyone to think I've forgotten Cassie. If you get the chance go to PK Corey's Reading Room today and read my Saturday Spanking. For those of you who haven't read any Cassie maybe I can talk you into it.


3 comments:

  1. Excellent congratulations PK. Can't wait to read it. Loved all the Cassie books and the first Cal's Law.

    Have a good weekend.
    Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi PK, have visited the reading room :) Congratulations on the upcoming release, that's wonderful news :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly don't need to entice me to read Cassie. I love every one of those books. Can't wait for Cal and Jenny!

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete