I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, August 02, 2015

Busy August - Check all this out

Busy, busy, busy week but some how that make me want to come blog the most – it’s my relaxation. I want to let you know some good stuff coming up in August.

I’m friends with tons of spanko writers and I really love to read their books and follow their careers, but my friend that’s a vanilla writer is Donna Steele and she has some good stuff coming in August and I’ll be telling you about some of them.



The first thing is that her book, Wraith’s Heart is going to be on sale for .99 cent this whole month. You can read more about the book here. I especially wanted you to know this because it’s one of my favorites that Donna has written. It’s really good and this is a really good price. You can check out it’s video here.

There will also be a give away on Goodreads for another one of her books Alien Embrace beginning August 2. This is one of her science fiction books and even though I don’t describe myself as a sci-fi fan I liked this one a so much.


There’s more this month and I’ll let you know all about it. Donna has a new book coming out; I have a new book coming out. Family reunion, school starting back, and I have a brand new boss – more about that soon. Now don’t forget to check out Donna’s books.

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting us know about Donna's books PK, will have to check them out. Congratulations to you both on your upcoming books. I'm excited to hear more from Tom and Cassie.

    Hope you have a wonderful family reunion and look forward to hearing more about the new boss.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I always enjoy the reunion! This is a good Cassie book, I'm very proud of it. All Donna's books are great too.

      Delete
  2. I am so glad you told us about these books. I will definitely buy them and settle in for some good summer reading. As you know, I love Sci Fi.

    Looking forward to your next book, too. Heaven knows how you manage to write so quickly. I am barely half way through my next book. You are very good at it and I am so glad you decided to write all these Cassie stories. I am even more glad I decided to read them!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna has always love Sci-fi, not me. But she writes them so I really like them too. I'm glad you decided to read Cassie too.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for letting us know about Donna's books. Not too sure about the Sci Fi one but will check it out.

    Can't wait for your new Cassie book..

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can almost guarantee you'd like this one - it's sic-fi, but not so far out there that it lost me. I hope you'll give it a try.

      Delete
  4. I always enjoy Donna's books! I still love her first one! Think I may just re read that one!
    Can't wait to hear all that you have going on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you read 'The Melting Series'? It think it's one of her best and it's coming out in a box set sometime this month.

      Delete
  5. Will have to go check out Donnas books. Always after something else to read. Can't wait to buy the new Cassie book. Enjoy all your time with your family.
    Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think Donna writes much better than I do - you'll like her books. Cassie should be out around the 19th.

      Delete
  6. Kate H3:33 PM

    Seems like you just got off work and you're thinking about "Back to school", ugh. Good news about having a new boss, it sounded like your last one was difficult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems that way to me too. I'm posting about the boss tomorrow.

      Delete
  7. Love a good book review, PK. Thanks for introducing us to Donna. Am patiently waiting to read a new Cassie tale. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna's written plenty and I love them all! Cassie will be here soon!

      Delete