I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Saturday Spanking


You can read the rest of Ami's wonderful Fantasy Friday story here.


So happy to be participating in Saturday Spanking again. Everyone has been very kind and accepting here. Although I have written other short fiction stories, here on my site, Cassie and Tom will always be my first love and the most important to me. I've written about Cassie and Tom, for several years. These years include stories from early in their marriage until now. The first book, Cassie's Space, will be out in December, but if it's well accepted and Lazy Day is interested there will be more to follow. 
Cassie doesn't lie to Tom, at least by her definition. That is, what she says it the truth. Tom, however, feel that evasions, omission, and half truths count as lies. Sometimes there are problems. In this snippet, from a work in progress, Cassie truthfully told Tom that she and Sue would be spending the day shopping. Coming home late that evening, exhausted, she asked Tom for a back rub and he happily agrees.

I slipped my shoes off my aching feet and padded to the bed where Tom finished undressing me. I snuggled down on the bed as Tom began rubbing my back. I felt so peaceful as Tom talked to me quietly, it would have been the end of the perfect day had my sweet husband not decided to give me a foot massage.
Pulling the covers from my feet I heard a surprised sound then Tom asked sharply, “Cassie, what did you do to your feet?”
My feet? What was wrong with my feet? Some self-preserving instinct told me being asleep was my best bet. So began muttering as if sleep was overtaking me, “They're fine…”
“They're swollen, badly.”
Gracious, how many husbands would have even noticed? This was going to take some finesse, in my vagueness, sleepiest voice I murmured, “walking…”
“Walking doesn’t cause your feet to swell, they only swell when you fly. Girl, where did you go to day?” His voice was no longer gentle. “Cassie, answer me.”
There was no way I was saying another word. I stopped muttering and just concentrated on breathing in a slow smooth rhythm. 
Still standing beside me Tom lay his hand on my naked bottom. “Cassie, I know you’re not asleep. We’ll wait until in the morning if that’s the way you want it. But understand one thing, pretending to be asleep is just one more deception and in the morning I’m gonna wear you out.”


Please go by and read all the other wonderful snippets!

47 comments:

  1. I love the fact he's so attentive that he even recognizes when her feet are swollen and the reason why. Cassie told Tom she'd be spending the day shopping, she just didn't say where, right? Perhaps she should have confessed right away. Oh well, live and learn. Great snippet, PK. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katheryn,
      You're right, see Cassie didn't lie or anything. She's a great woman, but confession is not her strong suite.

      Delete
  2. ooh, what DID she do to get swollen feet? So curious!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renee,
      All sweet Cassie did was go shopping, LOL!

      Delete
  3. Awe... Tom sounds very sweet and caring. He's even going to wait until morning.
    If I knew I was in for a spanking in the morning, I wouldn't be able to sleep a wink all night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LA,
      Cassie never sleeps well with a spanking hanging over her head either, but avoidance for the moment is always her strongest motivation.

      Delete
  4. oh wait care from Tom! I love a man who notices... and yeah, wearing her out in the morning sounds good :D. love the lines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joelle,
      "I'm going to wear you out" is Tom's standard like when he is upset with Cassie. It always send butterflies swarming.

      Delete
    2. lol it's lovely, of course, I'm coming off a snarky "this and this relax you without trying my arm" from my Master the other day. so I have a most unsubmissive attitude this morn

      Delete
  5. Oh love how this went! Started out so sweet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natasha,
      Sweet is always how Tom wants to be, but he is also determine Cassie is going to behave herself and listen to him.

      Delete
  6. I love the intimacy one gets with characters one writes about over several years. They really do develop like real people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily,
      I have to admit Cassie is as real to me as most people I'm met in real life. I've written her for seven years, but she has been in my head for more than forty years. She's a real friend.

      Delete
  7. PK,
    stop whetting my appetite, every snippet I read makes December seem farther and farther away.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paul,
      It's worse than that, many of these snippets are from works in progress that won't be in the first book. Hope people will stay interested.

      Delete
  8. Uh oh. Love it how she pretends to be asleep. I want to know where she was all day. Enjoyed your snippet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cara,
      Avoidance should be Cassie's middle name!

      Delete
  9. Enjoyed this snippet PK, I too love the fact that he not only noticed, but also knew why her feet were so swollen. I also want to know where she was.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz,
      Tom is attentive to a fault. He knows Cassie inside and out. And rarely does anything escape his notice, much to Cassie's regret at times.

      Delete
  10. Anonymous8:52 AM

    Is it just me? Or is everyone here waiting for the morning - waiting for the moment of honesty, plus the extra spankings for the sleep deception. This is a delight, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bentalice,
      Cassie spent much of the night wait and worrying about the same thing.

      Delete
  11. Why do I have a feeling that Cassie is going to spend the time between now and morning trying to figure out a way to get out of her punishment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Celeste,
      LOL, that how Cassie spends much of her time, but she hasn't found a way yet.

      Delete
  12. I think she better change her mind and go ahead and face the music. Things aren't necessarily better in the morning... Nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maddie,
      Morning or night - she won't like the music.

      Delete
  13. So just where did she go shopping? Europe???
    This couple have wonderful dynamics, great creation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tara,
      She didn't make it to Europe, but the best stores weren't close to home.

      Delete
  14. Oh My! How could she have flown without telling Tom? Shopping? Did she fly on the helicopter in the food court at the mall? Surely not? Oh boy... I'm sure there is going to be some more flying in the morning, I'm sure Tom's strap is going to be flying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abbie,
      Sometimes it's easier to get forgiveness than permission, easier - but more painful.

      Delete
  15. My heart always thumps in trepidation for Cassie when Tom says he is gonna wear her out! I know what she did....LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minelle,
      Well he is a man of his word.

      Delete
  16. Oh good gravy...As a master, I do recognize evasive answers...her shopping trip was outside of driving distance wasn't it! Think I'll just say 'ouchie' for Cassie!

    Definitely looking forward to the book! ;)

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat,
      Thanks for coming by, I think 'ouchie' would be correct!

      Delete
  17. Yeah, yeah, yeah - I know I should be fawning like everyone else over details of Cassie's pending comeuppance, but I am too jealous over the fact her feet don't swell when she does a lot of walking! ;-)

    Lovely snippet, PK. You're so fortunate to have such a long-time friend in Cassie. Don't tell her I, too, have a wisp of detail whore in me and want to know more about Tom's wearing her out. Shh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Irishey,
      Nearly everything about both Cassie and Tom still interest me after all these years - and I still find out new things.

      Delete
  18. I have a feeling Cassie won't be getting much real sleep tonight. Great snippet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue,
      I bet there is a little tossing and turning in her future, thanks for coming by.

      Delete
  19. I love that last line. Maybe she should fess up now and get it over with cause by morning he'll be in rare form I'm sure;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary,
      That night or the next morning, I don't think she's going to be very happy.

      Delete
  20. SO sexy and interesting! I MUST know more! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dinah,
      Cassie spends a lot of time talking to me, there is plenty more to know. Thanks

      Delete
  21. Uh-oh. She's in hot water now. I'd love to know where she went. Rio, perhaps? Maybe Milan? If you want to shop...

    Good snippet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patricia,
      LOL, don't give her any more ideas, she has enough of her own. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  22. Enjoying the little snippets but can't wait until December.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ronnie,
      I'm pretty anxious for Dec to get here too!

      Delete
  23. Can’t wait to find out WHERE she went shopping. Hope it was worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Constance,
      Thanks for coming by. With Cassie, there's no telling.

      Delete