I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Romantic Husband

When we were dating, and first married, I wouldn't have described Nick as romantic. Since I came out, he's had his moments, but often falls back into his less romantic ways. He pointed out the following to me on Facebook. It was so 'us' I had to laugh.


A middle-aged couple had finally learned how to send and receive texts on their cell phones. The wife, being a romantic at heart, decided one day that she'd send her husband a text while she was out of the house having coffee with a friend. She texted:

If you are sleeping, send me your dreams.
If you are laughing, send me your smile.
If you are eating, send me a bite.
If you are drinking, send me a sip.
If you are crying, send me your tears.
I love you.

The husband, being a no-nonsense sort of guy, texted back:

I'm on the toilet. Please advise.


(Brings a tear to the eye, doesn't it?)

16 comments:

  1. Yes, tear of laughter!!!!
    Lol, I read this to He-Man and we both laughed, probably because its something He would say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:00 AM

    Priceless

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one PK. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:20 AM

    Love it..LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LoL PK, who said romance was dead? Love it!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. That made my day. Thanks for the laugh.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heehee. yeah i laughed like a mad woman the first time i read it. and i'm laughing again now. never gets old, this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. PK,
    hope that he had a firm hold of the lid, otherwise it might well.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally funny! It also makes me want to say...ewww!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the laugh! That is so my husband. When I ask "How was the office?" I get "Square, with a desk and chair."

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the good laugh.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you all enjoyed reading about a man as romantic as Nick!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually sent this to Dan several months ago! It's just the sort of thing he would text back!!!

    Hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  14. this so could be us... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Worth re-posting? Very funny
    Rosie Dee

    ReplyDelete