I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Gotta watch what I say!

“The spanking was a pretty good length although I’ve only had two spankings since we’ve started that I was really ready for it to stop.”

This is a quote from my last post. I need to update that to three! Honestly I think he only reads the blog if I say something he should ignore.

Mollie is house sitting this week so although she is around a lot she is spending her nights away. When I crawled into bed last night Nick put his arm around and pulled me close. His hand moved down and began rubbing my butt and patting a little. Then he started patting harder and it became a nice little spanking, not something we usually get to do at bed time with Mollie and her super hearing right next door.

He was using his hand and it was very nice. But he kept going, and going, and going! I was starting to worry that he was really going to hurt his hand but I quickly decided to heck with his hand! He was burning me up! I was squirming and reaching back but he kept laughing and saying ‘only had two where you wanted it to stop’ and ‘say I spank like a girl’ – geeze I said that once 4 years ago!

When he finally stopped he said “Now I’m awake, you’re going to have to do something to help me relax again.” Well I won’t call what happened next relaxing in the true sense but I sure was able to sleep afterwords! I do love it when Mollie is able to find work!

2 comments:

  1. Nick is obviously watching your blog with interest, and that's a good thing! If you aren't careful, you may have another Randy on your hands!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK, maybe you can think of other indiscreet things to write, that will encourage Nicks' spanking arm.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete