I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Another day

One day of testing down and I survived!! Mollie wanted to go really badly but mean old mom that I am I wouldn’t let her. Nick took her to the doctor instead. She has strep – again!

She is on medication now and is feeling much better. Of course last night, the night before here math EOG she decided that she wanted to review all of her 8th grade math! Some of this stuff I haven’t done since college! Where is Eva when you need her?? Thankfully LJ is nearly as good as his dad in math and he stepped in to help out. She had a little bit of hero worship where he is concerned and she will let him explain things where she just get mad at Nick and me.

I have a post written from my first day of testing but with the math review I could not get everything typed. Check back tomorrow, if I survive another day I will try to post it!

And while you wait on that take a look at Carye brain!! PS's brain is green like mine so he must really be a smart fellow!!




Your Brain is Yellow



Of all the brain types, yours is the most intellectual.

You crave mental stimulation, and your thoughts tend to very complex.

Your thoughts tend to be innovative and cutting edge, though many people don't understand them.



You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about science, architecture, and communication.



5 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that you're surviving and Mollie's feeling better... strep sucks, but then so does testing, lol.

    Can't wait to hear details about that mystery post...

    Way to go Carye... I bow down to you, he, he, he... I'm so smart that I'm not taking that silly old brain test right now... maybe after the surgery, lol!

    Love ya,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK, glad that it's one day down and one to go, and that Mollie is feeling better and that she worships her brother.
    All's right with your world.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of strep going round here too! Good you kept her home! Glad you made it through day 1! Wish you were through day 3 by now :-) Tell Molly I hope she feels better!

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope Mollie gets better soon.

    Hang in there PK testing will end soon, and summer will be upon you.

    Great brain Carye!

    I am not taking this test. I know my brain is "pink" hehehe!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tig, At least now I feel like I am going to make it! BTW you don't need to do the brain test, we all know that it is striped!

    Paul how true! And the chilren, they never fought much but I love seeing them working together and actually enjoying each other.

    Carye,
    Today is the morning of day three -testing is almost done!! I can't wait until I have more time to keep up with everyone.

    Theresa,
    Thanks Mollie is feeling much better!

    I do know your brain is pink, may you spend most of the rest of your life with a bottom to match!

    ReplyDelete