Welcome to Saturday Spankings! In today’s snippet from Suspicions on the River, Cal has retrieved Ryder and Jenny from the police station after they were picked up for flying a drone up to peek into Pat’s apartment. Jenny pretty much knows her fate, but she’s terribly worried about how Cal might punish Ryder.
“You were trying to see into Pat’s apartment tonight. Is that correct?”
Without looking at one another both Jenny and Ryder nodded.
“I appreciate neither of you trying to lie about it,” Cal told them. Turning to Ryder he said, “You took your dad’s drone without permission. Then you used it to illegally spy on someone. Do I have that right?”
“Yes, sir,” the boy answered.
“If your dad was in my place, what would he do?”
Ryder’s heart was beating fast. He didn’t want to answer. He’d had the occasional spanking growing up, but the idea of his Uncle Cal whipping him was causing his heart to race.
Reluctantly he answered Cal’s question. “I think he’d probably give me a whipping.”
“Cal, no! You can’t do that. Ryder’s just a boy and I’m the one who got him into this.”
The look Cal shot Jenny gave her the shivers. “You need to take a seat, get off that ankle and hush,” he told her. “Right now, this is between me and Ryder. I’ll talk to you later.
“Go to your room for now,” Cal told the boy. “I want to talk this over with your dad.”
“May I get my phone?” Ryder asked. It was still in the drone controls.
“Not just yet,” Cal answered. Ryder turned and headed up the stairs.
“Cal, you have to listen to me! This was my fault! You cannot punish Ryder for it. It’s not right. And don’t let Cooper whip him either. Please, Cal!” Jenny begged.
“I said sit down, Jenny. You should still be using the crutches. I saw you limping,” Cal told her as though he hadn’t heard a word she’d said. “I’m going to talk to Cooper now.” Cal stepped onto the porch, shutting the door behind him and leaving Jenny in complete turmoil.
When he came back inside after the phone call, he called Ryder to come down. “Your dad will speak to you about taking the drone without permission later. He left your punishment for tonight up to me.”
Jenny struggled back to her feet. “Cal…” she began.
He whirled on her. “I said sit!” he told her sternly. Jenny reluctantly sank back down.
Turning back to Ryder he said, “I told you when you moved in here that we didn’t know much about raising teenagers. Seems as though Jenny knows nothing about it. I know for sure my dad would have taken his belt to my backside if I’d done something like this. But I also listen to some of my deputies who are raising kids your age. So, to try one of their methods, I’m putting you on an ‘Amish’ grounding for the weekend.”
Ryder looked confused and Cal went on. “For the weekend you won’t have access to anything the average Amish child doesn’t have – nothing that plugs in or has a battery. No TV, no radio, no computer, no phone. The only exception is a light bulb. You’ll stay in your room until you’re called down for meals. You’ve never seemed like a complainer, but if you do whine or complain about this, it adds an extra day. Any questions?”
“No sir,” he answered. “Wait, yeah, one. May I text Sophie, so she’ll know why I’m not answering?”
Cal nodded. “You have ten minutes. Text her and then bring all your electronics down here. You’ve got a clock radio in your room. Bring that too.”
Ryder nodded at Cal before retrieving his phone and hurrying upstairs.
As Cal went to the kitchen. Jenny got up and hopped over to the island. “Thank you. I couldn’t have stood it if you’d whipped him.”
“I told you to get off that foot,” Cal repeated. “I think you’d better sit while you’re able.”
Suspicions on the River,
Book Three
(a Cassie’s family story)
Cal and Jenny have a nearly idyllic marriage. There are rare trips across his lap for minor problems, but most of those trips are just for fun. Could that be changing? Pat, Cal’s former lover, has moved back to town and she wouldn’t mind giving it another try with Cal. She feels he can’t be serious about this little twit that he married so quickly. Pat feels that once Cal realizes she offers him a better option, he’ll choose her. But soon mysterious things begin happening to Pat. Is someone trying to run her out of town? Could that someone be Jenny?
Cassie and the whole river family try to keep Jenny occupied and out of trouble, but suspicions just go from bad to worse. Both Jenny and Pat want Cal and they’re willing to fight for him. How dirty will this fight get?
These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.
Cal’s Law series
Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.
On the River series
In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!
I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had.
Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.
And, of course, the links -
Cal's Law series
On the River series
On the River (book one)
Secrets on the River (book two)
Suspicions on the River (book three)
Family on the River (book five)
Sunset on the River (book six)





No comments:
Post a Comment