I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, June 22, 2024

Saturday Spankings - It all sounds good, but...


Welcome to Saturday Spankings. If you missed last week’s snippet you can find it here. I had no internet, so I was a little late. This snippet is from Cal’s Law. It the last snippet Jenny got a hard spanking for being late to class, twice. But she’s been doing better until she promises to stay in and study for her history test. As you’ll see next week, it didn’t work out quite as planned.

 

One thing Jenny really liked about Cal was that after a spanking it really felt like a clean slate and he never mentioned the incident again. At home when her mother thought she screwed up – usually by embarrassing her mother – it was neverover. She’d bring up things from years ago once she got started. The spanking sucked, but once it was over, it was over. She was happier with herself lately. She felt a maturity, an ownership of her actions and she even liked the feeling of accepting the consequences if she messed up. The idea of spanking had seemed so childish when Cal had first brought it up. How could it be that being spanked and knowing that a spanking was a very real consequence if she messed up, could make her feel more like a real woman than anything else in her life?

Everything quieted down for a while. Jenny had two alarms now, her phone and a clock across the room she had to get up to turn off. She didn’t plan on being late again. She had a big history test coming – there were only three the whole semester, and she and Cal studied nearly every night. Time with Cal was both fun and frustrating. He was always the gentleman – damn him. But she could usually get a hug and she couldn’t believe how much she’d come to look forward to them. Mentally she’d like to throw him down and rip his clothes off before ravishing him, but for the time being, the hug was as good as she could get.

This was her night off from cooking, Cal told her. “I know you’re worried about your history exam Thursday, so you relax. I’ll cook Wednesday night and we can study afterwards.” She wasn’t really too worried about the exam – she knew the material, but she looked forward to spending the evening with Cal, studying or not.

Jenny checked her phone after class Wednesday morning. She frowned seeing the text from Cal, “Call me” was all it said. Please don’t let this screw up tonight Jenny silently prayed.

Cal answered his cell on the first ring. “Hey Jenny, I just got word I have to go to Raleigh this afternoon. I’ll have to stay overnight. Sorry to have to cancel on you. Can I count on you to stay in and study tonight? I want you and me both to be proud of that exam grade tomorrow.”

Jenny was surprised that tears sprang to her eyes. How crazy, but she couldn’t talk without crying. She managed to get out, “Sure, I…” and disconnected the call mid-sentence. She allowed herself a short cry to get it out of her system before calling Cal back. 

“Sorry, I guess we got disconnected. It’s fine about tonight. I’ll study,” she promised.

“You sure you’re okay? I’m really sorry. This came up suddenly.”

“I’m fine, seriously. But I’m holding you to your promise to cook soon. Megan’s in that class too, we’ll study together. Call me when you get back, okay?”

“I’ll cook for you soon. Study with Megan and promise me you’ll stay in tonight. No partying or craziness, study. And get a good night’s sleep, promise me?” Cal insisted.

“Yes, your high sheriffness. I promise. Your will is my command. Drive carefully. I’ll talk to you tomorrow."

Jenny sighed – not the evening she’d been planning on but studying with Megan was fun too. There was a lot more giggling, much less studying, but fun.


Cal’s Law, Book One

 

Jenny is the typical rich-kid, sorority girl. Getting good grades isn’t high on her priority list. In fact, that sits well below getting into the secret faction of her sorority. To do that she must pull off a daring bit of mischief. 

Cal Bennett is the town sheriff. He’s a relatively young, no-nonsense, kind of guy – with a good heart. He is the moral center of this small town in North Carolina. But when his and Jenny’s paths cross unexpectedly, things get complicated and he questions his morals and his heart. 

His plan to save Jenny from herself by enforcing strict discipline seems like a sound one.  To both of them. At first. He enacts a touch of martial law and Jenny agrees to learn more than English Lit. Cooking, cleaning and laundry are but a few of her new subjects. Along with time-management, telling the truth and doing homework. Breaking any one in this new set of rules will result in a sound spanking. It all sounds simple enough when she signs on the dotted line of the contract between her and her sheriff. 

But, life is messy and she is faced with one tough decision after another. She’s a college student! Shouldn’t life be easier than this? Less complicated? But she is pulled in two directions: her moral, upstanding sheriff leads her down one path, and a cute frat boy leads her down another. In one direction lies maturity, and a future. In the other, the simplicity of being a rich kid in college where Mommy and Daddy pay for everything. Now she must choose: Will she continue to let her parents pay for it all, or will she learn to pay the price for her own actions? 



Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!


These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one) 

Undercurrents on the River (book four)  

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:13 PM

    I love Jenny's thoughts on spanking in this snippet and can feel her disappointment at Cal having to cancel. Uh oh, I think I can see where this is going. It's not going to end well, for Jenny's rear end anyway lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny is very young - she has a lot to learn.

      Delete
  2. I can totally understand Jenny's disappointment. When you spend hours looking forward to something and it is unexpectedly snatched away, you feel bereft. Especially, when it deals with someone you want to be with. Great snippet, PK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny's confused at her feelings. She's never felt this close to a person before. And she was very disapointed.

      Delete