I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, February 10, 2024

Saturday Spankings -The consquences

Welcome to Saturday Spankings. I’m taking snippets from Cassie’s Conflict. After Cassie had a run in with the horrible Clara she went to vent to Sue. Unfortunately, she also over drank while venting and Tom wasn’t happy. After her shower the next morning she came into the bedroom to find Tom holding the dreaded ivory brush.


 

The idea of retreating back into the bathroom and locking the door occurred to me, but I’ve tried it before, and it’s never worked in my favor. Taking a deep breath, I curled up on the bed and made a desperate plea to save my butt.

“Now Tom, you just don’t need to use that brush. I’ve been good as gold for months now and that ought to give me some credit. Will you just listen to me about yesterday?”

“I always listen, girl,” Tom answered me. “But I’m very upset about yesterday and I can’t think of anything you can say that going to change that.”

Well, he was giving me the chance to talk and I was going to give it my best effort. “Tom, I have avoided Clara like the plague. I was trying my best to do as you asked. I worked at it trying to avoid this very thing, but someone had to say something. Tom, you wouldn’t just stand there and say nothing. You would stand up for your friends. I didn’t use foul language or attack in any way I just stood up for my friends.”

“And” I went on, when he didn’t immediately challenge me, “I stopped myself and left. I went to Sue’s to vent.” That stopped me for a minute. “Tom, I’m really sorry I drank so much at Sue’s. I promise that was not my intent when I went over, but she had made martinis and I just got carried away. Honey, can’t you understand I didn’t set out to make you mad or do anything wrong?

Tom came over to the bed – brush still in hand and pulled me over his lap. “I understand what you’re saying girl, but you need to listen to me.”

“Don’t you think I can hear you sitting up?” I ask in exasperation.

“I know I have your full attention this way,” He began. He quickly pulled my robe up and began with his hand. Talking didn’t slow him one bit. “I know Clara is horrible. I know something needs to be done about her, but you will not be the one to take her on. I don’t think she is stable and confronting her puts you in danger. I won’t have it. When I told you to stay away from her it wasn’t a suggestion.”

He stopped talking then and concentrated on spanking - forget what I said about only a hand spanking. He was into it, and I could feel my bottom searing. And I had a growing fear that if he was spanking this hard for just confronting Clara, I needed to find an escape before he began telling me what he thought of my drinking the afternoon away with Sue.

“Stop,” I pleaded. “Please, Tom. I’ll listen, I promise to stay away from the old witch no matter what she says, I will, I promise!”

A few more hard pops and he stopped and started rubbing. Goodness I was tender, even his soothing hurt. I reached back to try to get some relief from a particularly sore spot and tried to get up, but as I had feared Tom stopped me.

“Oh, no,” Tom said emphatically “we’re not close to done. Your temper tantrum got you into some big trouble. Just because you were mad you let that temper control what you did. You know exactly how I feel about you drinking without me. I’ve been very lenient about you and Sue having some wine in the afternoon but guzzling down two pitchers of martinis because you’re mad. I’m not having that.”

    Oh heavens, with that he let loose with the brush and I nearly jumped out of my skin. That evil brush hates me, and I swear lack of use must have cause it to grow harder and harder. I didn’t think I could take it and it took every ounce of my self-control not to reach back. Tom didn’t spank long with the horrible thing, but it felt like yellow jackets in full stinging mode. Tom paused, flipping the brush and running the bristle side lightly over my stinging bottom.

He finally let me sit up and looked into his face. I’ll never be able to express how much I love this man. He smiled at me and brushed away the last of my tears. “You okay?” he asked gently. “Will you promise me to stay away from that awful woman? I don’t like spanking you hard, but I’ll do it again if I think you need it to stay safe.”

“No, that’s enough. I got it,” I answered reaching around to rub my bottom again, “Besides I’m going to be too busy to mess with Clara or do any drinking for a while.”

Tom narrowed his eyes at me again. “Now what are you planning?” he asked.

“You don’t need to worry,” I assured him. “But if you’ll let me borrow that horrid brush Sue won’t be sitting for a month.”

Tom laughed loudly, “This was your fault girl, not Sue’s. But if plotting revenge on Sue keeps you occupied you go right ahead.”

I survived the spanking, and I had no desire to make Tom any madder. So, I renewed my vow to stay away from Clara and to ignore anything she had to say. I planned to rise above it. That was the plan. I wished it had worked.



Cassie is one busy lady. The new country club/spa has opened and the whole gang is enjoying all the amenities. That is until a new club member, Clara, begins to ride roughshod over everyone.  The situation worsens until it becomes physical, but even that doesn’t stop it. 

Cassie seems to find little conflicts everywhere she turns, but it’s not always her fault. Tom is overprotective about her health, sending Cassie into a tantrum. In addition, a few things happen on the girls’ trip that lands Cassie, as well as the other ladies, in even more hot water.  Through it all Tom is there to love and protect Cassie in his own unique way.



Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!



These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one)

 

  

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:42 AM

    Ooh ouch, the brush, and Tom was serious. I just love how the guys ask if you are ok after busting your ass lol. Uh oh, I don't like the sound of the ending to this snippet. Cassie can't seem to help herself!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true it's a really dumb question. As for what is to happen I'm sure Cassie would tell you, it wasn't her fault!

      Delete
  2. Actually, everything that happens to Cassie usually isn't at her instigation. Fault is a matter of perspective, so even though Cassie adamantly insists she's not at fault, Tom feels differently. So, her comment at the end is foreshadowing of an event that is not only plausible, it is inevitable. Which makes it a great snippet. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right in Cassie's view, nothing is her fault. But she really tried to avoid Clara. It just didn't work.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous8:57 AM

    A Saturday spanking in this home, is the worse. This male is the one who is spanked, not with a hairbrush, but a bath brush. This also means I will be in pajamas the whole weekend, early bedtime. As for the spanking, trust me when my wife finally feels I've been spanked enough, wall facing time, no rubbing, and a normal Saturday means her Mother comes over for coffee. They talk, I say nothing, when my mother-in-law leaves she will rub my warm bottom and remind me in this family the women wear the pants. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a little harsh for my taste, but you're still there so I imagine you are quite happy in your life. And good for you!

      Delete