I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, March 04, 2024

Cassie's new book is LIVE!

It’s taken me a long time, but finally, finally it’s ready! My latest Cassie book is live on Amazon! For a variety of reasons, it’s been almost two years since the last book. But it’s here now and ready to read. I’m working on what I thought was the last Cassie book now – but Cassie tells me no, I’m working on the next to the last book. That’s fine, I just do what Cassie tells me. I hope you’ll all give this one a try and I really hope you enjoy it.

 

Undercurrents on the River




Cassie and Tom are happy being grandparents, not that this distinction is calming Cassie down any. She is still loving her life with Tom and enjoying time with Sue and Annie. Other family members are moving to The Landing, with Drew and Jackson returning. And puppy love seems to have taken hold of Ryder and Sophie. After Ryder shares the ‘family secret’, that all the men on The Landing spank their wives at times, the young people try a little experimenting themselves. Is a third spanking generation in the making?

However, when Cassie falls into a serious depression, none of the extended family  knows how to help. She won’t talk to Tom or Sue about the cause and continues to sink deeper and deeper into herself. Cal has a suggestion to help, but Tom is a firm “No” to the idea. Will help come from a very unlikely source?


Get your Kindle copy here and the paperback will be available soon.


8 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:28 AM

    Wokk hoo congratulations PK! I'm so glad you were able to get this published with the publisher issues. So awesome there are more Cassie stories to come than we thought 😊

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy this book and the ones to come!

      Delete
  2. Deena5:12 AM

    Yay! Especially excited to hear that the series continues!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deena! Yes there is one more book in my head.
      PK

      Delete
  3. Fantastic news. Congratulations.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronnie. I do still enjoy writing.
      PK

      Delete
  4. Anonymous12:29 AM

    Did I miss a book? I don't remember Ryder and Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:30 AM

    Also will there be more cal and Jenny books?

    ReplyDelete