I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, March 06, 2023

Men and babies

I wanted to share a little event that happened on LJ’s birthday.

 

During the party the other night, LJ got the following message from one of his best friends, Sam.

 

Sam: Becky’s water broke. We’re on our way to the hospital. Happy Birthday.

 

LJ: This is all I ever wanted. OK, keep me posted. I love you. Oh, and does this mean you’re NOT coming to the party?

 

The next day…

 


LJ: You having a son on my birthday is the most iconic thing we’ve done as a duo. I’m so glad Becky was game to do her part.

 

Sam: You know she’s going to try to make this all about her.

 

Men have weird senses of humor.

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:24 AM

    LoL PK, I love it. How lovely LJ's friend became a dad on LJ's birthday:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seemed to really tickle him.

      Delete
  2. Lovely birthday present. Hope mother and baby are doing well.

    LOve,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last I heard everyone is doing very well.

      Delete
  3. They'll never forget his birthday now! Double celebration anyone??

    ReplyDelete