I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, September 14, 2020

Best golf trip ever!

I had such a great time in the mountains. It’s such a beautiful place. The women that own the Inn remembered me as the ‘Harry Potter’ lady and said they have often told people about my coming there to read. They know I write and they bought two of the Cassie books from me.

 

The weather the day I got there was as good as it gets anywhere – sunny, seventy-five degrees and a slight breeze. I walked in the garden first and got a few pictures.










 

Then I found one of their outside nooks and sat down to do some writing. When my fingers began to get tired I decided to walk through town. It’s just as pretty as where I was staying. There are great little shops in town, and bakeries and ice cream shops and restaurants – it’s a carb lovers dream. I sat in one of their little parks and read for a while. It’s a great place to people watch too.




The second day was cloudy with on and off rain. That, along with the fact that the hotel’s internet was out that day, made it perfect for writing. The place has cozy arm chairs and ottomans. So with few distractions, I wrote! 

 

The first book in the new series is complete! I sent it off to my sister and my wonderful, fabulous, couldn’t-do-without her editor - Rosie Dee, for a final look through. With a little luck the book will be out before the end of the year – assuming it’s accepted. Please, cross your fingers. I’ll let you know.


Nick has it all wrong, this is the way you take a golf trip!

8 comments:

  1. Hi PK, wow, what a beautiful venue and beautiful town for a writing getaway! So glad you had such a wonderful weekend and yay on the writing :)

    I think this trip needs to be repeated:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it too! I'm pretty sure it will be repeated!

      Delete
  2. Pk, so happy you had a lovely weekend. It looks beautiful there.

    Everything crossed for you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronnie! I'm always worried when I send a book in.

      Delete
  3. Good for you. Glad you had such a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good one. You'd like this place.

      Delete
  4. So beautiful! I am glad you had such a wonderful time and I can't wait for your new book to come out. :-) So glad to be reading here! Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book will be out in Jan and I'm really looking forward to it.

      Delete