I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, April 27, 2018

Fantasy Friday

We have another new Fantasy Friday today! I'm happy to see some of my younger readers taking part and trying their hand at a story. You know I think it's something everyone should try. 

This is from today's writer:

Hi, it's S I wrote a FF before and now I have a new one for you guys. I've been a long time lurker and I comment occasionally. I've always been interested in dd relationships. 


Claire sat at her desk in her house laptop open typing away. It was Saturday night and she was supposed to be out with friends, instead she was here alone working on her report. Her report being due Monday at 8 am. She worked on her report a little longer and got dressed to go out. She decided that her husband wouldn’t know because he was out of town. 

She got an Uber to the party, and would get an Uber back. She needed a drink. Claire’s husband Chris arrived back from a business trip at their house around midnight. He quickly found out that Claire wasn’t there even though her car was. Chris knew one of her friends was having a party tonight and he told Claire she wasn’t allowed to go. 

Clearly she didn’t listen to him. It wouldn’t matter if Claire didn’t party every weekend, but he was tired of it. Chris sat in his chair in the den. He had told Claire the last time she went to party she wasn’t supposed to go, he was going to spank her.  She didn’t take the warning seriously. 

Claire arrived at the house around 1 am, she had a drink but she was sober. She mumbled to herself, realizing that Chris was home. She walked through the house, and stopped dead in her tracks in the den. Chris was still up. "Sit down we need to talk Claire,” he said. Claire sat in the chair across from him. "Your partying is out of control. You party every weekend, come home late, don’t finish your reports and miss work because of your partying. And I told you last time that if you went to a party this weekend I was going to spank you. And I am going to spank you in the morning. Its late go to bed,he said. 

Claire sighed. "But you can’t be serious Chris," she said. 

But he assured he was serious and she went to bed. Claire didn’t sleep much that night. Chris got her up around 9 am. He sat on the edge of the bed. "Claire you went to the party when I told you not to, and your work wasn’t complete yet. You were out of line and I am going to spank you now," he said. 

"Yes sir," she replied meekly. 

He instructed her to bend over the bed. "Thirty swats with your pants up, and thirty swats with your pants and panties down," he said. She was crying already, and took a deep breath. Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! He had begun to spank her just with his hand. Smack! Smack! Somehow she made it through the first thirty without moving or reaching back. He pulled her pants down, and her panties down. "Claire I’m going to start the next thirty swats," he said. And with that he began. Smack! Smack! Ow! It hurts," she said through sobbing breaths. That was only two on her bare butt and she was ready to be done with it, and promise to be good from here on out. 

He kept going. He stopped after twenty-nine. "Last ten baby girl, I’m proud of you," he said to her. He gave her catch her breath and then he began the last ten. Smack! Owwie!! Smack! Ouch! Smack! By now he was spanking her with full force. Smack! Smack! Ow! Smack! Claire was laying limp over the bed, and crying really hard. He quickly gave her the last three. "I’m so sorry," she said between sobs and Chris told her that she was forgiven. Chris held for a while and then put her in bed on her stomach for a nap.
~o~

S, thank you for helping to keep Fantasy Friday alive! If anyone has a story they are willing to share with us you can send it to elisspeaks@yahoo.com

7 comments:

  1. S, thank you for sharing your story with us. I enjoyed reading this. It's great to see some new stories for FF. Thank you PK :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. S, thank you for writing another story; I enjoyed reading it.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed your story S. Thank you. PK, thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks S and PK for the FF story - it's always a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Fantasy Fridays:)
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great story! I'm so ready for a spanking. Three more days and the man is finally home.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm late to the ball again but glad I finally got to read last week's FF. Thank you for your story,S. It's great to see that FF is still alive!
    Rosie Dee

    ReplyDelete