I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, March 11, 2018

So excited!

I'm not sure how much I'll be around this next week. It’s finally Christmas time and LJ and Collin will be coming in Tuesday! I haven’t been with my boys for almost a year. Can you imagine not seeing your child, not getting to hug him, for eleven months? I’m so very grateful for his weekly calls, but it’s not the same.

They won’t be here the whole time. Collin's family lives about forty-five minutes from us and they split their time between the two families. They also have a few friends from around here to catch up with. I don’t mind sharing – well, not too much.

They will be seeing Mollie’s house for the first time and she’s in a tizzy. She wants them to like it and she’s afraid they'll feel it’s to ‘country’. I know they'll love it. They have often spoken with admiration that she is the only one in their generation, within group  their group of friends, to actually be buying her own place. They’re impressed. But that ‘little sister’ feeling is rearing its head within her. These imagined problems wouldn’t bother me except she wants me to come over and help her clean! Good Grief, I don’t even like to clean my own house.

I’ll be putting up some of the questions you were kind enough to ask. And you know I’ll be back to answer comments, but if I don’t get around to all the blogs this week, you’ll know what I'll be doing.


32 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous time with your family!!!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW PK that is wonderful news, I'm so happy for you. Enjoy the time with your boys, spend as much as you can with them to last. I bet cleaning Mollies house will go well. Its always easier to clean someone else's then your own.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi PK, that's fantastic news! I know how much you look forward to your belated family Christmas. Hope you all have a wonderful time :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas....relish the time and make lots of memories! hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pk, I hope you all have the best time ever!!!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan we always have a great time with the boys.

      Delete
  7. Why not have your cleaning lady go to Mollie's - tell her is a Happy Spring present.
    Yes, I can't imagine a whole year w/o seeing or hugging. We've been close a couple of times but not by choice.
    have a wonderful time Merry Christmas
    '
    s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My cleaning lady barely has time for me.

      Delete
  8. Have a wonderful time with the kids, give tons of hugs and make lots of memories 💗

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hurray, PK!!!:) I know how much you have been waiting/looking forward to seeing your boys! Have a wonderful, wonderful Christmas in March, with many hugs and smiles!

    Sunny has a great idea about Mollie's cleaning situation. Cool gift!

    Mollie should be very proud of herself! Pretty cool to have a house at her age! Awesome! Have so much fun! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has the house just about like she wants it now. So Christmas is on the way!

      Delete
  10. Hug your boys long and hard, Momma! .... I don't think I could go that long. Have a wonderful Christmas in Spring! And tell Mollie boys don't notice the mess ... just the cooking :)) ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true about boys - and Mollie is a great cook. I may not let him go once I get my hands on him.

      Delete
  11. Oh PK, I hope you have a wonderful time with your children. And I hope that storm that's expected holds off long enough for the boys to get on the plane. I have a friend who is supposed to be flying to Florida on Tuesday and she's a wreck worrying about it being cancelled.
    I'll be thinking of you and hoping for the best.
    Rosie Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems that the weather is determine not to let my boys get here easily! But I'm still hoping to see them Tuesday morning.

      Delete
  12. Anonymous8:58 PM

    PK,
    Have a wonderful visit and do not give us a second thought until they are heading home.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Writing keep me sane while I'm waiting for them to come back to my house.

      Delete
  13. Enjoy your whole family, have a wonderful holiday together! A spring time Christmas sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take Christmas with the boys any time I can get it.

      Delete
  14. Enjoy! So happy for you! Have a lovely time!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic news. I know how much you've been wanting to see them. So happy for you. Have a wonderful time. They will love Mollie's house.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I only see my younger daughter for a week every year, so I know how you feel. She doesn’t even live on the same continent as Harry and me. I so hope you’re not thwarted by the snow again. Hold them all tightly and have a great visit!
    I’m trying to comment by signing in at the top of another blogger’s site. Fingers crossed it will work!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I am so happy for you, PK. Enjoy every minute with them both.

    I am soon leaving to see my baby sister, and it has been almost 5 years! We will go nuts at the airport. Promise to tell you all about it very soon after!

    Love and Hugs,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete