I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, January 05, 2018

Birthday spankings are taking longer


I think I liked the concept of a birthday spanking when I was in my thirties – and not getting any, more than I do now that I’m close to doubling those numbers. But it still sweet for Nick to remember.

I survived my second sixtieth birthday just fine! Now Nick not only remembered, he decided to have some fun with it. I was folding my laundry – let’s all take a moment to be amazed by that, when I looked up to see Nick with a variety of implements in his hands. He was calmly placing them around the house. Once he finished he told me I’d need to take a few minutes to make sure I knew where everything was.

He told me once we began I could choose the implement I wanted for each decade. I’d bring him the first one and at the end of ten spanks I’d have thirty seconds to bring him the next one and I’d also lose one article of clothing each time. I was laughing as I scouted out the lay of the land. He had put out some fun ones, some serious ones and a few horrible ones.

I had to think fast – you think about starting out light, but then that would leave some nasty one to deal with once I lost all my clothes. 

Here are the ones I chose in order:



1-10




11-20




21-30
  




31- 40





41-50



51 - 60


For some reason, he didn’t accept the fact that I was sixty again and sixty-one and the one to grow on were with his belt. I told him if I gained any weight it would be due to the one to grow on!




After we moved on to some MFL I began to put the implements away, knowing Mollie would be here soon. He had pulled out more than we would use, so that I would have some good choices. That’s when I hurriedly slipped Sunny’s devil paddle under a blanket before hiding it further back up under the bed. I need to get that  horrible thing winging its way to Ray!








Update on Christmas: The boys were supposed to come in on Thursday, but that nasty storm had other ideas. As I type this they are supposed to arrive around seven thirty Friday (tonight). We shall see. I want to see them, but I also want them safe. I’ll let you know.

18 comments:

  1. Hi PK, There are a lot there I don't fancy, I have just let my hubby read this post, I hope he forgets it by November. Hope the boys get in safely.
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi PK, some of those implements look evil. I would have gone for his belt for a higher number. Hope your boys make it safely and you all have so much fun.
    Hugs Lindyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK, Ouch on a few of those implements. Hope your boys make it safely.

    Son and DIL are going to Boston next weekend. I hear the weather is quite bad at the moment so I hope it clears up by then.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Nick's creativity..what fun. But I would have started with the leather....hope the boys make it there....I know you are looking forward to it.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leather is my favorite. I am assuming that the first one is a strap with a wood handle. That and the belt would have been my top choices. Kudos to Nick on his innovated approach!

    Enjoy your Christmas, PK,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nick is turning into an innovative spanker. Jealous again.

    Looking forward to hearing about your Christmas after the boys safe arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, PK, and I think Hoss loves wood. I think your Nick has too much wood to contend with... I'm certain you all had a lovely time.

    Praying your boys arrive safely and that you all have a loveky Christmas together.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first two look like tummy leather. Are they?
    Enjoy your time with your boys.
    Rosie Dee

    ReplyDelete
  9. That should have been YUMMY leather.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi PK,
    What a wonderful selection...the only benefit of getting older. Hope the boys arrive safely and you all stay warm and well. Have a very merry christmas

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous4:43 PM

    PK,
    I loved your post. You have a wide array of implements. Jack on the other hand has just a few and his beloved leather paddle is first choice.

    Your sweet boys will be there real soon and safely too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is quite a selection! I hope they were all used in a sweet, good girl sort of way. I hope everyone has arrived safely by now and the celebrations
    are under way. Enjoy your family.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So Nick has created a new game "Strip Scavenger Hunt". How fun. Sorry your boys didn't make it but I'm sure you will have a wonderful time when they do make it in.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL what a fantastic "game". i have a birthday coming up in 6 days. i shall NOT give BIKSS ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous6:48 PM

    I just had to comment. What a great idea. And what an arsenal. Play safe. My wife reminds me I'm a year older with a birthday paddle too. My wife was mad at me one year, so she also drew a big 50 on the top of my head with lipstick (I'm bald) to remind me of my age.
    Regards,
    PL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous10:43 AM

      So sorry. I meant to close with JL and typed PL.
      PL is a system code value I had been trying to remember.
      JL

      Delete
  16. I admit I am envious of the birthday spanking...I have only ever received one once by my husband...who knows maybe this year... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember telling Nick once that one of us was getting a birthday spanking - his choice!

      Delete