I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Meme stolen often

I hear that this meme has been stolen many, many times and I wanted to continue this thievery.  I got it from Amy

Marriages – 1
Proposals – 1
Divorces – 0               
Surgeries – 4
Tattoos – 0
Piercings – ears only
(Does all make me sound dull?)

Ever:
Shot a gun – A few times as a kid.
Quit a job – Yes, on friendly terms as I went back to school for a teaching degree.

Been on TV – a couple of local shows.




I'm not in this picture, 
but it's the right era!

Fallen in love – oh, yes

Driven cross country – Once as a child, well I rode.

Hit a deer – No, but in the car when Nick did.

Watched a birth – Not human, but I worked for a vet so lots to dogs and cats, cows and horses. 


Ridden in an ambulance –Never and I don’t want to.

Sung karaoke – Please, I have some pride.

Ice skated – I think I have, but I honestly can’t bring an image of it to mind.




I'm sure it would have looked like this.


Been surfing – Nope, haven’t tried that.

Seen the ocean – Atlantic and Pacific.

Ridden a horse – Took riding lessons as a kid and loved it.

Almost died – Not that I’m aware of.

Been punched – Nope.

Punched back – Punched first once as a kid. Stupid boy held my wiggling puppy out a second story window. I walked away quietly, but as soon as the puppy was back in and safe, I punched the kid.





Are you:

In love now – I sure am.


26 comments:

  1. Partners in crime! I love it. Fun answers, PK. I don't believe the first sent make you boring. More like, lucky.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do feel lucky. I love memes.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Amy, definitely lucky.
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi PK, really enjoyed reading your answers, thank you for sharing. Good on you throwing that punch I say :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think I'd punch him again if I saw him today.

      Delete
  4. Hi PK, :) Loved reading this! Just reading the words about the boy holding your puppy out the window, had me holding my breath- how scary! Good for you on throwing him a right (or left) hook! On happier notes, how is your grandkitten? Many hugs,

    ❤️Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gave him a good right! His mother tried to fuss at me and I told her if he touched my dog again I'd beat him to a pulp. Don't mess with my kids or my pets!

      Delete
  5. That's a fun meme, PK, and the first part sounds blessed.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  6. PK, this was so much fun. Loved all your answers, and I want to do this one myself.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to reading your answers.

      Delete
  7. Love this and I'm stealing it for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let the stealing continue!

      Delete
  8. Anonymous11:45 AM

    PK,
    I loved the as well. I feel your passion for Nick screaming out. I will do this meme. You put a lot of yourself in your answers. I love it.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably put too much out here sometimes - but then, what do I have to hide?

      Delete
  9. I agree with Amy. Very lucky. Fun meme. I'll be posting my answers tomorrow.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing, PK...fun answers but I would have punched that kid more than once. LOL

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been away for a couple of weeks and Blogland has turned into a den of thieves in my absence! Enjoyed reading this, PK, and that kid deserved what he got.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know we're all a bunch of thieves and cut throats!

      Delete
  12. Loved reading your answers PK. Always fun doing memes, so I'm staling it also.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to your answers.

      Delete
  13. in general I am not a violent person but if I saw that kid threaten to hurt a puppy, I would have done the same. good for you for standing up to that kid. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's really the only person I've ever punched in the face with my fist and I never regretted it.

      Delete