I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Meeting Donna


I really hope you’ll come over to the Reading Room today. I’m hosting Donna Steele, a good friend and a great writer. I must say Donna does have one big flaw – she’s vanilla. Don’t blame her, she was born that way and we must try to be accepting. Her newer book, Nowhere for Christmas, is out today.  I’d appreciate you coming by and speaking to her, or you can go by Donna's blog and read more.

http://www.amazon.com/Nowhere-Christmas-Donna-Steele-ebook/dp/B00HB8YVCW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1387247451&sr=8-2&keywords=nowhere+for+christmas

8 comments:

  1. Hi Pk, just visited :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK,
    some people are just unlucky, poor Donna! LOL!
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will stop at the Reading Room later, but more importantly, just added it to my Kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leigh - Thanks so much!! You guys are so friendly over here - need to stop by more often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PK,

    Lovely interview.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did it may dear! I have read everything but the newest of her books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very very nice to hear! You've made my day. Thanks - D

    ReplyDelete