I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, July 04, 2013

A Day to Celebrate

 I hope this is a good day for everyone. I know it's hot and dry out west and here in the east it's rained so much the animals are beginning to pair up, but it's a day to celebrate anyway. Of course for me it's not July 4.  You see I had such a wonderful June I decided not to let it go. If I let June go it's going to slip right into July and before you know it it will be August and that means back to school - I'll not have it!


So I am wishing everyone, especially our troops, 
a happy and safe 

June 34th


7 comments:

  1. Love your logic. Will it keep us from getting older?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the reasoning! Happy 34th of June, the new Independence Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this PK, I'm with Sunny, does it stop us from getting older?

    Happy June 34th!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Day....how is that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy June 34th...I'm with Sunny also, does it stop us from getting older? ;)

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems a bit skewed but hey, you're the math teacher. Hope it works for you.

    ReplyDelete