I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, May 24, 2013

Fantasy Friday - End of Year Blues


It's here, it's here! Last day of school! I lived though it and I'm amazed. My children are both home and that's wonderful.  I'll have to say I'm very happy today.

We have a brand new Fantasy Friday story. To say this one hit home would be a true understatement.  You might have notice me complaining just a bit about some of the people I work with. I've ranted a bit stronger to a few friends by email. I think Sunny was truly listening and as a way to help me celebrate the end of the year she wrote this story.  I love it!! 

Sunny, bless your heart for this one, it did bring a smile to my face and laughter to my heart.  Please enjoy...


End of Year Blues

Lynne Camden woke up this morning reveling in the sunshine and the fact that today was the last day of school.  She had always looked forward to this day as a student but now that she was the teacher it was even better.  It was the kickoff of summer vacation, the kids would be difficult to control today, anxious to get on with the lazy days of summer. Although she had to go in a couple of days next week, the stress was over and she had survived.  She always hoped she would get through the year without loosing her cool.  The stresses of the year always seemed to pile one on top of another as the term came to an end.  

She came downstairs and there was a note on the table from her husband.  It read


Honey, 
I am so proud of you for making it through another year. 
I know how stressful it’s been but it’s over now.  
Enjoy the day and I have a surprise for you tonight.

                                                         I Love You

Next to the note was a rose he had cut from the garden, along with her coffee mug.   Lynne felt a rush of love for her man.  He was the perfect man for her; although sometimes she didn’t always treat him the way he deserved to be treated.  She put the rose in water, filled her coffee mug, put the note in her pocket and went off to work.  She got to the school a few minutes earlier than usual because she had some things she wanted to set up in the classroom before the kids arrived.  Carol Connors, another teacher, pulled in at the same time and they walked in together.   As they approached the door there was a note tacked on the door to come to the Teacher’s Conference room before proceeding to their classrooms.

“Why can’t they leave us alone?  It’s the last day of the school year and they are still pestering us” Carol said.

“I refuse to allow them to ruin my mood today” Lynne told her.

They both walked into the conference room and based on the looks on the teachers that were already there, it was not good news.  Lynne fingered the note in her pocket, it would be her talisman today.  When everyone was there, Bud Johnson, the principal stood up and handed out packets to everyone. There was a communal groan as the information was ingested.  Bud told everyone to pipe down.  The information was an edict rearranging the classes for the new school year.  In addition to a new curriculum being introduced, classrooms were also being rearranged.  Teachers had a choice of either making the changes by putting in a few extra days this next week, or coming in a week early before the new term began. He needed to take a vote.  As questions began bombarding Bud, he raised his voice and actually yelled at them to pipe down. 

One of the teachers piped in with “We are not supposed to raise our voices to students so don’t be raising your voice to us.  Did you have to wait until today to drop this bomb on us?  Most of us already have our classroom plans for next year” Many heads nodded in agreement.

Bud apologized and said he hadn’t received approval from the school board until last evening.

“Don’t you think you could have given us a clue ahead of time?  You obviously have been planning this for some time”.

Bud, who was not the most beloved principal they ever had, said it was his job to administer and it was their job to implement the changes.  Lynne sat there constantly touching the note in her pocket trying to calm herself down.  It didn’t work.  She held her tongue as long as she could before stepping into the fray.  She had had it.  She let loose telling him how frustrating it was working with someone who held his colleagues in such low esteem. She went on to tell him that his people skills were non existent and to go to hell.  She stood up and stormed out of the room.  Not her finest moment.  She heard a noise, turned around and realized her fellow teachers were clapping.  A few seconds later they were also filing out of the room.  It helped to see they supported her.  She knew they were all frustrated with Johnson but had remained silent for the most part.  She seemed to always be the one dissenting voice in most of their meetings throughout the year.  Bud was a first year principal and instead of listening to and offering suggestions, he had that I’m the boss attitude and his way was the best.  Sometimes Lynne wished she could just paddle him, the way the students used to be paddled for unruly behavior. She felt it would do him a world of good.

She had a smile on her face as she entered her classroom.  Her students would be arriving shortly and she wanted this to be a fun day for them.  She had planned on movies and activities to keep them occupied until the final bell of the year rang.  She enjoyed teaching and while not all of her students were perfect, they were all lovable.  She loved it when she knew she reached one of them that had been struggling, or taught them a life lesson when she saw a lesson being modeled.  She especially loved the last day because so many of the kids would write notes to her telling her they would be sorry not to be in her classroom anymore.  This is what made her put up with all the other stuff throughout the year.

Just as she was getting set to start the movie, an announcement over the loud speaker, summoning her to Bud’s office.

“Oh, Ms. Camden has to go to the principal’s office,” said one of her students.  Many of the others just snickered.  She was less than pleased to be summoned in this way.  He could have come to the classroom and knocked on the door.  Typical Bud, she huffed.  Ms. Kenner, Bud’s secretary, was waiting outside her door to monitor the class.  When she got to his office, he told her to come in and close the door.

“What you did today undermined my authority and I won’t have it.  I expect an apology and I also expect some respect in the future”.

“Mr. Johnson, while I agree it might not have been the best venue to express myself, it is my opinion and I am entitled to it, regardless of whether or not you agree with it.  Respect needs to be earned and as far as I am concerned, you have not earned it.  While I will apologize for where it was said, I will not apologize for saying what I did.  Now if I am excused, I would like to get back to my classroom.”

“You’ll be excused when I say so and not a moment before”

“It’s just that attitude I resent.  I am a colleague and not some unruly student.”  He glared at her and just kept tapping his fingers on the desk.

“You’re excused but do not go back to your classroom. Ms. Kenner will meet you at the car with your things”.

“You don’t have the authority to fire me”

“I’m not firing you but I am relieving you of your classroom duties for the day” he said with a smile she wanted to smack right off of his face.  Good day Ms. Camden.”

She met Ms. Kenner at the classroom door, took her things, got in the car and peeled out of the schoolyard.  She was so upset, not only with Johnson, but with herself for allowing him to get to her.  They had been each other’s nemeses since the very first day of the school year.  She was always complaining to Ted about him.  It had gotten so bad that by December Ted told her if she complained one more time he would paddle her behind. He was very supportive but he told her to stop bucking the system, accept it for what it was and move on.  She was good for a while but then Johnson really irritated her so bad she came home one day and once again took it out on Ted.  He led her to the bedroom and put her over his knee and paddled her until she cried.  That was an unusual occurrence for both of them.  It worked though because she had not said another word of complaint the rest of the year.  That was why the note meant so much to her.  She knew she was going to complain about this and wondered if it would earn her a visit with Ted’s paddle.  Actually, she hoped it would because it would relieve some of her guilt.  She realized she had not handled the situation well and felt bad about not being able to say goodbye to her students. 

She drove around for a while and then stopped in at her favorite coffee shop and indulged in a Café Mocha.  She thought about the summer ahead and how she planned on spending all of that glorious time.  She heard her cell phone go off indicating a call and not a text message, which was unusual because during the school year everyone knew she would be in the classroom. 

“Hello”.

“Is this Lynne Camden?”

“Yes”

“This is Betty Lou Jorgenson.  I understand you had an altercation with Bud Johnson this morning”

Betty Lou Jorgenson was a member of the school board.  She was also the sister-in-law of Ms. Kenner, the school secretary.

“That’s correct”.

“Maddy Kenner told me about what happened and I wanted to let you know I do not agree with Mr. Johnson’s handling of the situation.  We appreciate what a good teacher you are and how you would want to send your students off to a good summer.  Mr. Johnson is young and doesn’t always handle things with the greatest diplomacy. While I don’t want to undermine his authority, I’ve called him and told him that I would be calling you and telling you it would be fine to drop in to say goodbye to your students.  You can tell them there was some family emergency or something to cover your early departure”  

It took a moment for Lynne to digest this information.  When she did she thanked Mrs. Jorgenson for being so thoughtful and apologized for causing a disruption.  Mrs. Jorgenson told her not to worry that Maddy was always saying that Bud Johnson needed a lesson in humility. She told her while she couldn’t applaud Lynne’s behavior publicly, she could do so privately. 

Lynne finished her coffee and drove back to the school.  The movie was just ending so she stepped in to the classroom and silently thanked Maddy.  She told the children there was a matter that needed her attention and she had to leave early.  She told them all to have a good summer and passed out the little treats she had bought for everyone. There were quite a few notes on her desk that she picked up as she walked out the door.  She drove home with tears in her eyes.

She was sitting on the porch, reading the children’s notes when Ted came home. 

“So sweetie, did you have a good day?” he asked.

“It started out beautifully, thank you so much for your note.  You are so good to me”

“By your comment, I assume it was all roses for the rest of the day.”

“No, it wasn’t but it ended well.  Do you really want to hear me complain about Bud Johnson again?”

“Not necessarily, but how about we have a glass of wine and you can tell me all about it?”

By the time they were finished with their second glass of wine, Ted knew all about Lynne’s day.  She asked him if he was going to spank her for complaining about Bud Johnson again. 

He said no but he did have a surprise for her that she might enjoy.  I thought a little role-play would be fun.  You’re the naughty schoolgirl and I’m the headmaster.  You do know what happens to naughty schoolgirls, don’t you?  With that he led her to his office and told her to bend over the desk. 

“Yes sir, she answered.  “Can I keep my knickers on?”

“For this part only,” he replied.


~o0o~

Dear Sunny, you did make my day! Thank you so much for thinking of me! I think you're the best. I'm always looking for Fantasy Friday stories, everyone is welcomed to send a story.  Please help out if you can. Send your story to elisspeaks@yahoo.com




8 comments:

  1. I am still cracking up! Sunny that was great. You captured the environment perfectly! Some people in power can be so pompous! Giggling again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sunny,
    great story, I certainly appreciate that point of view.
    Have a great break PK, enjoy the offspring.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sunny

    I knew bosses like that but I wanted to do more than just spank them :) I liked the ending him being the head master and she the student quite.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. SG,

    Perfectly wonderful. I laughed out loud. Thanks for writing the story for PK.

    PK, enjoy the time with the boys and Mollie.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:44 AM

    SG. very nice and appropriate story.
    Perhaps a sequel could be Bud getting the spanking
    he so DESERVES.
    PK enjoy your summer and your "kids" being home.

    C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:41 AM

    Oh it was sweet...Well done, Sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sunny, great story!
    Enjoy your summer, PK.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice story, Sunny....perfect for the end of the school year... :-)

    ReplyDelete