I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, August 26, 2021


I took my break and I found out I missed blogging. I like blogging. Old habits are hard to break. For fifteen years I’ve looked at the little incidents in my life as possible blog posts. And I found I was still doing that. Nothing particularly exciting, just ordinary stuff. But I realized that this blog is where I sort out my thoughts and feelings. 

 

So I’m going to blog when I feel like it about whatever come to mind. If I have something to say about spanking, I’ll say it. But don’t come looking for that because you probably won’t find much.  I’ll still blog things about my sweet husband, my kids, my writing and lots of other random things. I may be here three time a week or three times a month. I just don’t know.

 

I hope you’ll come by for a quick read, or even better, leave a comment if you’d like. I always appreciate that. I’ve made friends here, and I missed them. I can relax now, not having to try to come with something ‘on topic’ once and a while. I’ll see you around.

14 comments:

  1. Hi Pk, I'm so glad you have decided to continue blogging. It doesn't have to be on topic (as it were). The friendships here go beyond the kink and I always enjoy reading the other aspects of life and learning more about blog friends.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I feel. I just like being here, it's comfortable.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous11:23 AM

    I am so glad you are back. Being computer dumb, I have you saved and have been clicking on it daily to get to your side bar to read others. It is my version of a morning cup of coffee. I feel I know you and your family and we have more in common then you would think. I do still plan on sending you some Fantasy Friday stories as soon as my life calms down some. thanks for coming back old friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think so many of us would be friends in real life if we lived closer. I'll look forward to more stories.

      Delete
  3. Yay!!!!

    I missed you!!!!
    Hugs
    boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed all y'all here too!

      Delete
  4. That has made me happy. Blogland not the same without you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronnie, It's a smaller playground these days - but it's our playground.

      Delete
  5. I’m happy! I find my mind looks to you for a Friday fix!
    Even when I’m so busy I can’t turn around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deena6:55 AM

    Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:07 PM

    I am so glad you missed it! I was a bit gutted when you said you were going to stop blogging, but also know you have every right to say that you've had enough.
    One happy reader here! :)
    Alice

    ReplyDelete