I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Yeepie!!!

He’s home!! And the temperature has dropped to absolutely perfect cuddling weather! What more could you as for?


Well to answer that question – we would have the house to ourselves; we could be far enough away from Mollie’s room so he could really warm my bottom before we went to bed to start cuddling; we could both be off work tomorrow so we could sleep late as we cuddled and then make mad passionate love when we gradually woke. Oh well, it gives a goal we can work toward together!

Hope everyone out here has a great week!

5 comments:

  1. PK, sounds like a good idea, go for it.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK: There's nothing like perfect cuddling weather and I'm glad you both took advantage of it.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling picture in your post. I wish we had some cuddling weather here in Florida, but it's not to be for a while yet.

    Hugs,

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I guess fall got to your house yesterday. It's coming here tonight! I gotta go buy pumpkins and make hot chocolate. Fall's coming tonight!

    Oh glad Nick made it home too!

    Huggs!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Warm hugs to you too Paul.

    FD,
    That is my very favorite thing about cold winter.

    Jen,
    I hope you get a little of this in Florida! It is wonderful. I really liked that picture too.

    Theresa,
    You really do like fall! I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete