Monday, September 28, 2009

Yeepie!!!

He’s home!! And the temperature has dropped to absolutely perfect cuddling weather! What more could you as for?


Well to answer that question – we would have the house to ourselves; we could be far enough away from Mollie’s room so he could really warm my bottom before we went to bed to start cuddling; we could both be off work tomorrow so we could sleep late as we cuddled and then make mad passionate love when we gradually woke. Oh well, it gives a goal we can work toward together!

Hope everyone out here has a great week!

Written by PK at 12:01 AM

5 comments

5 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Paul said...

PK, sounds like a good idea, go for it.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Florida Dom said...

PK: There's nothing like perfect cuddling weather and I'm glad you both took advantage of it.

FD

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Darling picture in your post. I wish we had some cuddling weather here in Florida, but it's not to be for a while yet.

Hugs,

Jen

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Well I guess fall got to your house yesterday. It's coming here tonight! I gotta go buy pumpkins and make hot chocolate. Fall's coming tonight!

Oh glad Nick made it home too!

Huggs!
Theresa

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger PK said...

Warm hugs to you too Paul.

FD,
That is my very favorite thing about cold winter.

Jen,
I hope you get a little of this in Florida! It is wonderful. I really liked that picture too.

Theresa,
You really do like fall! I'm happy for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket
This Site Best Viewed in Firefox