I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Gradituesday

So what am I grateful for today, let’s see…

I am most grateful that retirement is within sight. It’s not right around the corner but within sight – this fact keeps me sane!

I’m grateful for every person who comments on my sites and for any of you that email me. This is the place I get to be myself and I appreciate you all letting me have that luxury.

I’m grateful for the perfectly beautiful weather this past weekend, continuing into this week. Fall is a beautiful time of the year!




I had a diet hic-up of sorts. What happened is that I messed up and didn’t realize it until today – truly. I weighed, half asleep and was just grateful that I hadn’t gone up any. I have not really been focused on the diet lately. It’s been the worse since I started 3 years ago. I can’t seem to get with it. But it wasn’t until today that I got around to writing the weight on my calendar. When I did I realized that I hadn’t stayed the same, I had gone up a whole pound. Grrrrrrr….

I emailed Nick last night to let him know. I don’t know when he’ll get it. The strangest thing is that I really don’t know what is going to be the key to get me back on track.

10 comments:

  1. PK, gratitude is always good.
    Hopefully Nick can help you get back on route to a healthy lifestyle.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK, I've been stalled for about 6 weeks and it's so frustrating! When you find out how to jump start the weight loss again, let me know! Meow

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK, I've been trying to loose 2lb but no matter what I do, I can't shift it.

    I hope Nick will give you something to help you get back on track.

    Love.
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul,
    I hope he can. I know he is willing but I just don't know what will really work. And always warm hugs back to you!

    Meow,
    If I can figure that out I'll make a fortune! If you figure it out first let me know!!

    Ronnie,
    I wish you luck - I want to lose another 30 but right now I'd settle for half a pound it SOME would just come off!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Retirement is looking better all the time to me, too. More time for blogging, for reading, for...... Well, you get the idea!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  6. PK: Good luck in getting back on track, but don't worry too much about a pound or two.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:45 PM

    I'm so sorry about the pound. It's hard I know. I eat so little these days. It's not fun. Dessert rarely happens. Food is not where I get any enjoyment. So think 'no digested pleasure'. I was going to say oral pl. then no swallowed pl. I think 'digested' encapsulates it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Pk,
    I hope you are able to get back on track soon. Hopefully I can soon too. =-) Maybe my mojo will return. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:35 PM

    journal, journal, journal!!!! write it down, it really does help. if you keep track of what you eat and see how many calories are in everything you will make changes that will result in a loss. every time I give up journaling I stall or gain. it sucks but that is reality. good luck, I know you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hermione,
    You have hit it exactly!! That's what I'm looking for.

    FD,
    I wouldn't but I am not offically over 10 pounds above my lowest weight. That's not creeping up that's galloping!

    Kaylynn,
    My you really are good with words!! LOL!

    dd,
    I know you are right but I have never been able to keep it up for even a whole week. But it's worth a try. My way sure isn't working.

    ReplyDelete