I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Fantasy Friday, Reunion


Happy Friday everyone. I think you will really like this Fantasy Friday revisit. It from one of the best writers out here in blogland. So have a good read and let this story get you in a great mood for your weekend. Please enjoy...


Reunion


As he approached the old lodge hall, Wes could clearly see the huge green and white banner hanging from the front of the building.

- - - Welcome Jefferson HS Class of 1982 - - -

The parking lot was full of every imaginable make and model of vehicle. Some of his classmates had clearly done well. Others, it appeared, were still struggling to establish themselves.

After finding a vacant parking spot in the back of the lot, Wes took a deep breath and reflected for a moment before joining the party. This would be his first class reunion without Beth. He was technically a free man. Unfortunately, this group was pretty well paired up and had been so for years. Wes might well be odd man out. Regardless, he knew it would be great to reconnect with old friends.

Moments later, Wes found himself walking beneath the giant banner and into a swarm of classmates.



“Wesley, my man!” shouted Biff Jenkins. Biff was practically a legend in town for his basketball prowess. He led the Fighting Eagles to the district finals in his senior year. His wife, cute, petite, and reserved, seemed almost his opposite.

“Hi Wes!” Wes knew that voice immediately. When he spun around, there before him stood Mandy Miller. Although normally outgoing and a capable conversationalist, Wes felt momentarily tongue-tied.

“Oh. Hi, Mandy. How are you?” He felt strangely nervous greeting someone he had once known so well. Because her maiden name started with the same letter as his, they seemed to sit together in many of their classes.

“I’m doing great. Bruce and I split up three years ago and it’s been a rebirth for me.” She looked great, Wes thought. Mandy was no longer the lanky girl in the sparkling majorette uniform. No, time and life had sculpted her into a beautifully mature woman.

“How about you? Is Beth here?”

“No,” Wes related slowly, “We’re divorced now.”

“Oh my goodness, I’m so sorry.” With that, Mandy took Wes’ hand and squeezed it.

“Please don’t be. Like you, I’m building a new life.” Wes recalled that he would have given anything in high school just to hold Mandy’s hand. He gently returned her squeeze.

Just then, the DJ started a favorite Cars song. Wes gestured toward the dance floor in the center of the big hall and asked, “Shall we?” Mandy nodded her agreement.

As they danced through two or three new wave classics, Wes learned that Mandy still lived in town and that her younger daughter was just finishing college. He shared how his dedication to his career had driven a wedge between him and Beth. He had learned from this experience and vowed to be a dedicated partner in his next relationship.

Mandy explained to Wes that her ex-husband was very conventional and wasn’t interested in meeting her needs. She lived with this frustration for years until she learned that he had been unfaithful. The split, when it came, merely formalized what had already happened long before.

Mandy and Wes stuck together for most of the evening. They were even asked once if they were a couple.

“No,” Wes replied, “We’re just really good friends who’ve been apart way too long.” And so they were.

It was enjoyable to walk around to each of the tables and become reacquainted with so many old friends. The turnout was excellent and the stories were remarkably varied. Some classmates had joyous achievements. Others had tragically lost loved ones. Some beamed about their children’s accomplishments. A few had chosen less traditional paths.

With each chance they had to talk, Wes found himself more enchanted with Mandy. She had been beyond his imagination in high school. A mere geek could never compete with a stud football player like Bruce. He was just her study buddy. Yet, she had always been so sweet and so friendly. And now, here she was, holding his hand and shining that lovely smile.

Later, Wes and Mandy shared a slow dance. The song was Sweet Love by the Commodores. Embracing Mandy felt like the fulfillment of a dream that Wes never realized he held. When she snuggled closer, he knew he had to find out whether they could have a future together.

By eleven thirty, the party began to wind down. It would soon be breaking up. How, he wondered, could Wes freeze this moment in time, or better still, allow it to continue. Mandy beat him to it.

“Would you like to stop over at my place for a drink?”

“Yes, I’d love to…”

As he drove across town, Wes could hardly believe his good fortune. He wanted to demonstrate his enthusiasm, but without scaring her off. In the end, he decided to act natural and see what transpired.

Mandy’s house was small, but decorated in a colorful, imaginative fashion that reflected the woman herself. When she offered Wes the promised drink, he opted for water because of the lateness of the hour and his long drive home. He thought he spotted a gleam in her eye when she nonchalantly said, “Oh yeah, right.”

The two talked for the next hour exchanging personal experiences, remembrances, and perspectives. Finally, Mandy fell silent.

“What?” Wes inquired. “Is everything OK?”

“Yes,” she muttered slowly, “I just need to ask you something.”

“Sure, what is it?” They had talked about everything from parenthood to politics. Wes couldn’t imagine what could make her pause like this.

“I hope you don’t think I’m weird…” Mandy drew a long, slow breath as if to muster her courage before starting again. “OK, once, a long time ago, Beth and I were at a club with some girlfriends. We were all really tipsy. Maybe I’m insane, but I distinctly remember Beth telling me that you spanked her.”

Wes wasn’t sure how to respond. “Well, I…”

“She told me that it was absolutely delicious and that she loved it.”

“Well, yes, we did…”

“Ah, so it is true! I have to tell you that from that moment until this one, I’ve envied Beth. I’ve had an interest in spanking since I was in grade school. I even looked up words in the dictionary.”

“So, you’re a spanking enthusiast too?”
“Yes! But Bruce had zero interest in spanking me. I felt totally rejected.”

“So,” Wes observed with a wry smile, “I guess that brings us to tonight.”

“Would you…?”

“It will be a genuine pleasure.”

“OK, that’s great. I need to go and get something.” With that, Mandy zipped upstairs. As she departed, Wes couldn’t help admiring her curved derrière wiggling beneath her skirt. It had been the inspiration for more than one teenage fantasy.

Mandy was almost sprinting when she returned to the living room. She carried a thick wooden paddle.

“I bought this last year at the fraternity/sorority store for the day I finally get my spanking. I’ve even tried spanking myself with it, but it didn’t work very well.

Wes placed his arms around her. He brushed a stray strand of hair away from her eyes. Then he kissed her softly on the lips.

“I want tonight to be an event to remember. I have no desire to beat you black and blue with that paddle. For what you need, my hand will serve nicely.”

Wes set the paddle aside and slid over to the center of the couch.

“I’ve never done this before, Wes.”

“I know. It’ll be fine. I promise.”

“OK, good. Shall I get undressed?”

“No, that won’t be necessary. Just drape yourself across my lap and I’ll lift your skirt.”

“Oh, that’s a good idea…” Mandy positioned herself face down with her torso on Wes’ lap.

“Is this where you dreamed you would be?”

“Oh my, yes. Let’s start.”

“For this first time, I will stop spanking if you ask me to stop. If you don’t ask, I will assume that it’s all right to continue. This will hurt a bit, but I doubt it will be anything you can’t handle.”

“OK.”

Wes lifted the hem of Mandy’s skirt. There, before his eyes was the rounded bottom he had admired so many times – swimming and sunning at the pool in an orange bikini, twirling a baton at football games in her green sequined leotard, or dancing at sock hops in tight fitting blue jeans. Now, clad in lacy aqua panties, it was his to spank.

The first swat was barely more than a tap, but it elicited a shiver of anticipatory joy from Mandy. The second was firmer, but not hard. Wes could tell from the tautness of her bottom that Mandy had been working out. Successive spanks increased in intensity. Wes noted little squeals of happiness escaping from between Mandy’s lips. Soon, he was delivering solid blows to both cheeks. She responded by grinding her hips against his leg.

Wes interpreted this motion as a signal to continue. He pulled her panties down to the middle of her thighs. He grinned when Mandy lifted her pelvis to aid in his unveiling. Again he spanked, but this time, each strike was accompanied by the distinctive sound of flesh impacting against flesh. Mandy’s utterances were closer to moans of passion than cries of pain.

After a few minutes, Wes slowed his pace and began to intersperse rubs with the swats. At first, he caressed her pleasantly reddened bottom. Finding an appreciative reception, his attention moved to her feminine folds. Mandy’s panting grew more urgent until she exclaimed, “I can’t wait any longer. I need you to please, please make love to me.”

And so began a whole new story…

~~~oo0oo~~~

Now if this doesn't get you in the mood to go to your next high school reunion I guess nothing will. This story was written by probably the best known spanko blogger we have, Bonnie! If you haven't read many of Bonnie's stories I think it is well worth the time to dive into her archives! She has many great ones. Bonnie is celebrating her fourth blogging anniversary this weeks. An amazing accomplishment for anyone. Thanks for all you do Bonnie and thanks for sharing this story with Fantasy Friday.

Most of you seem to be enjoying the reposting of some origional Fantasy Friday stories but I am still hoping for new one to be submitted. If you are willing to share a story with us please send it to elisspeaks@yahoo.com

8 comments:

  1. PK: That's for reposting that story by Bonnie. She's such a good writer. She can write fiction as well as real life stuff with a great touch. I suggest you all bop over to her site and congratulate her on your four-year anniversary.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK,

    Sometimes fiction can be challenging for me, but not so in this case. This was a fun story and I enjoyed writing it. Thanks for the revival!

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK, a great story by a great lady, thank you.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a great story, can't wait to bop over and read more of her stories.

    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice story. Thanks for posting i.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie you are such a good writer, this was great. I really enjoyed it.

    PK, thanks for reposting it.

    Have a good weekend both.

    Love.
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful story, I hadn't read this one before - very well written!

    Thanks for sharing...

    Mrs M

    ReplyDelete
  8. FD,
    I agree Bonnie can write in any style she wishes. Whether she is writing fiction, real life or 'how to' post they are all interesting.

    My thanks to you Bonnie not only for this story but for your blog and all your help and inspiration over the years.

    Paul,
    I just wish Bonnie would do more fiction!

    Katia,
    If you have never had a chance to read her archives you are in for a treat!

    Jean,
    I agree. And I've missed talking to you lately.

    Ronnie,
    I'm just glad that you are enjoying some of the old stories.

    Mrs. M,
    I agree! But now I would love to have some new ones too!

    ReplyDelete