I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Good news, bad news


I want to post but it’s pretty quiet around here this weekend. Nick has gone off with the guys on a golfing weekend. Now that’s good news and bad news.

Good news – I have a weekend of quiet solitude. Everyone needs some time alone to do exactly what they want to do. And I have enjoyed that.

Bad news – I miss Nick. I have to sleep alone and I don’t like it. I just miss him being here.

Good news - I miss Nick. I have to sleep alone and I don’t like it. I just miss him being here. The reason that this is good news too is that I couldn’t have really said it during most of my marriage.

Bad news – I haven’t used my time alone to write as much as I wanted to. I do have story ideas I just can’t seem to get started.

Good news – A friend is working on a new Fantasy Friday story and got to read just a bit of it. Not sure when it will be finished so be on the look out for a new story.

So when my husband gets back maybe I will have some sexy, spanking news. But until then just don’t have much to put out here.

5 comments:

  1. PK: Having Nick gone for a weekend will probably make you appreciate him that much more when he returns. Kind of a reunion. The old absence makes the heart grow fonder thing. Some things are cliches because they're true.

    And glad to hear you're getting some new FF writing.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK I think I kind of like your version of bad news!

    Huggs!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some time alone can be nice. Those times of reconnection even nicer. :) Glad you were able to get some writing done.

    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had a quiet weekend, too, and like you I thought I'd do some writing, but it hasn't happened. Instead, I've been missing my guy, and filling the hours until he returns by reading what everyone else has written.

    Oh well, it's all good, because as FD says, that absence thing isn't too far off the mark.

    *hugs*
    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  5. FD,
    Since he only goes twice a year I usally enjoy it but I'm glad he's back now.

    Theresa,
    Yep, I know it could be worse for sure.

    Katia,
    The reconnection is by far the most fun!

    CeeCi,
    I'm real bad to plan on doing some writing and then just spend my time reading instead. I always like to do both.

    ReplyDelete