I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Fantasy Friday - No Angel

Friday has rolled around again and I have another story for you. I'm not sure how to label this one. It has been posted before but not as a Fantasy Friday. Only those who have been reading in this neighborhood for a long time might have read it before. But brand new or not it is a wonderful story!

Please enjoy...


No Angel


"Fine! Go! And fuck you!" Angela Joy hurled the last insult at Matt's back as he headed out the door. 'Asshole!' she thought to herself. 'Good bye and good riddance...waste of time!' She crossed the living room in three angry strides, flung the door open and yelled, "I hope you rot in hell!" She slammed the door with enough force to rattle the apartment windows and send the cat diving under the sofa for safety.

Suddenly, the tears came. Hot and painful, her throat clenched, her heart clenched and she collapsed to the floor in a bout of hysterical sobbing. Another one, gone. Another one, not man enough to understand her. Another one to desert her. Her wailing sent the cat running from the room. Misery kept her on the floor for many minutes, until her sobs became quieter and her tears gave way to hiccups.

"Crap!" she muttered and got up to make her way to the kitchen for a glass of water.

-----oOo-----

"Your total today is $36.42." Angela Joy looked at the customer taking up space in her check-out with boredom and an air of contempt. 'Slow, old woman,' she thought, 'just gimme the damn coupons and get out of my line.' The customer finally obliged and Angela began ringing up the next shopper in line.

"I have a carton of water in the cart,” said a pleasant, masculine voice.

Angela Joy looked up, ready to retort that she'd noticed it, did he think she was a moron or something? The words caught in her throat as she gazed into the sexiest, darkest brown eyes she'd ever encountered.

"Um, yeah, thanks...I got it,” she told him. Everything seemed to come to a halt. The ringing and beeping of the other registers faded away. The noise of unruly kids vanished, no rattling carts, no hum from the coolers at the back of the store, it was just the two of them and Angela Joy was smitten. As she gazed at the man her hands slowed and then stopped.

"Earth to Checker. Earth to Checker, come in Checker."


Angela Joy snapped out of her stupor and began sliding the remaining items across the scanner. Her thoughts quickly turned to finding a way to introduce herself to the handsome hunk standing in front of her.

"Angela Joy," she stated. "My name is Angela Joy, not 'Checker.' I'm sure you have a name too, other than 'Customer.'"

"Larry. Nice to meet you Angela Joy. I've been shopping here for a while and this is the first time I've seen you working here. Are you new?" he inquired.

"Yes," she told him. "I just moved here from Granston. I needed a change of scenery and so far I'm liking the view around here." She bestowed her most inviting and flirtatious smile upon him. "I'm a bit lonely though, being new in town and all. I hope that I can meet some nice people working here."

Larry was not immune to her charms. He was single again after many years in a decaying relationship. 'No time like the present,' he thought and took a giant leap, one that sealed the fate of two lonely people.

"Want to get a bite to eat with me tonight?"

-----oOo-----

The dinner lead to another dinner, which lead to more time spent together. Angela Joy was on her best behavior when she was with Larry. He was handsome and witty and generous. He showered her with little gifts and treated her with respect. He frustrated her because he was so old-fashioned. She took delight in teasing him about wanting to wait until they knew one another better before moving their relationship to a more intimate level. Angela Joy wasn't used to waiting, but Larry wouldn't change his mind.

After nearly two months of dating, Angela Joy and Larry decided an evening spent cooking and listening to music at his place would be a nice way to spend time together. Angela Joy, horny and determined, knew it would be 'the night' and if it wasn't, Lord help Larry. Her temper had a twitchy finger on the hair trigger.

Dressed as seductively as her checker's income allowed, Angela Joy arrived at Larry's house a few minutes late. Making him wait seemed like a great way to get his attention. She sashayed up the walk way and rang the doorbell. As she waited she looked around her, admiring the neatly trimmed yard and the freshly swept sidewalk. When her summons went unanswered, she rang the doorbell again, holding it a bit longer to be certain Larry knew she was waiting. Her attitude was beginning to shift from sexy and seductive to perturbed and pouty.

Larry opened the door to find a changed Angela Joy on his doorstep. "There you are," he said. "I was beginning to get worried something had happened. You're 20 minutes late."

"Yeah, yeah," Angela Joy muttered as she flounced into the house. "I'm here now, so chill."

Larry wasn't too pleased with the attitude, but decided life was too short to let a little bit of bitchiness spoil the evening. "Come in to the kitchen," he invited his guest, "I was just getting ready to pour myself some wine. Would you care for a glass?"

Angela Joy followed him into the tidy room and seated herself on a stool at the breakfast bar. "Oh. Chardonnay. Yeah, I guess I can choke some of that down." As she reached for the wine glass, Larry pulled it away from her.

"Do you not like Chardonnay?" he asked.

"It'll do," Angela Joy replied and reached for the wine again. Larry did not extend the glass towards her. He was confused. Who was this woman sitting in his kitchen? The last time they'd been together, she was sweet and filled with laughter. Tonight, she was surly and acting as if her presence was some sort of a sacrifice. He'd hoped the evening would be the night the two of them finally moved their friendship to the next level. He was ready for a relationship with Angela Joy, but not with the woman seated across from him.

Angela Joy was becoming annoyed. 'Is he going to give me the flippin' glass or not?' she whined internally. 'Asshole, don't tease me, don't play with me.' Her lower lip moved out of its own accord and she crossed her arms in a huff.

"Whoa!" Larry exclaimed. "What flew up your butt?" He laughed as Angela Joy fumed.

'So much for seductive,' she thought, 'I wouldn't sleep with him if he had the last cock on the planet.' She leapt out of her chair and stormed down the hall making her way to the front door.

to be continued...

~~~oo0oo~~~

Don't worry you won't have to wait a week. The conclusion will be up tomorrow and then I'll let you know who wrote it. If you have a guess please leave a comment and let me know who you think it might be. It is someone that has written for Fantasy Friday before. Hope to see you tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Oooohhhhhhhhhh!!!! I so want to read the end of this now! NO FAIR!!!!

    Will be waiting on tenter hooks till tomorrow.

    Have attempted fiction myself..but its not near as good as this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK, you are not supposed to be like this!
    I don't wait very well.
    Angela needs her butt warming, badly.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:24 PM

    Hi PK,

    I feel a midnight reading calling!! I really like this story and can't wait for the conclusion. I'm happy this is new to me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara,
    So good to see you here! Don't sell your self short! I'd be honored to have one of your stories for FF.

    Paul,
    You are so right - a spanking is definitely in order! Now be patient! It will be up soon!

    Kaylynn,
    Gee I could be mean and not post it until about 3:00 AM!! But I might take pity on you!

    ReplyDelete