I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, September 04, 2009

Fantasy Friday - Lies Won't Change Things

* There is a new post at Cassie's Space.


This is a great Friday folks. The beginning of a long weekend! I sure can use it. My cold has gotten worse and my voice is gone - I'm not just hoarse - the voice is GONE! Not the best thing for a teacher just the second week of school. Maybe I can recover over the weekend.

This is another Fantasy Friday Revisit. But since the author didn't remember writing it maybe most of you won't remember reading it! LOL! Either way it's a great story and I know you will enjoy...

Lies won't change things

Did you go to the gym this morning?"

I knew the question was going to be asked and I knew lying wouldn't change the inevitable. "No," I replied slowly, quietly. "Um, no I didn't go to the gym."

"Did you make the bed or do any of your chores?"

Right on cue with that question too. Lying wasn't going to change a thing, so I told the tru
th. "No, um, I haven't done any of my chores today, yet."

"What have you been doing, as if I can't guess," came the question I really didn't want to answer. "Have you been on the computer all day?" he growled.

"Yes, I guess I have been. I didn't realize it had gotten so late. I'll get my chores done right now, promise!"

"Do those chores and do them fast, because I'm on my way home...Right Now!" The phone went dead and my heart filled with dread. We'd been talking for weeks about the time I spend on the computer. It's been interfering with everything in my life lately and he wanted it to stop.

The phone rang again causing me to jump. "When you hear the garage door open," said my very angry husband, "I want you to go into the bedroom, str
ip down to your panties, get on your knees and stick your nose in the corner. You will place your hands on top of your head and you will not move. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I gulped and squeaked.

"Yes, what?" he barked.

"Yes, sir?"

"Yes, Daddy!" he commanded.

I knew I was in for it and quickly complied, "Yes, Daddy!" I began to cry.

"No use crying, little girl. Get to work! You have twenty minutes!" The line went dead again.

I scrambled. The dishes went into the dishwasher. I wiped the counters as quickly as I
could. I ran through the house, dusting and picking up items to put away. I dashed into the bedroom to make our bed when I heard the garage door begin it's ascent! I'd been working as quickly as possible, but he was home already! My body clenched.

Into the master bathroom I went to strip out of my clothes and place them in the hamper. Wearing only my thin white cotton panties, I made my way to the corner of the bedroom furthest from the door. On to my knees, hands on top of my head, I leaned forward and placed my nose into the corner as he'd instructed. My heart pounded and my mind raced.

"Slow down," I told myself. "You'll get through this, you'll be fine. He loves you and is doing this to help." I began to relax. I could smell the dry mustiness of the plaster. I could hear the ticking of the grandfather clock in the other room. I listened for his steps, but did not hear them. I waited. I waited and wondered what my punishment would be.

The minutes passed like hours before I finally became aware that he was standing in the doorway behind me. My mind had drifted. How long he'd been observing me, I had no idea. I began to turn my head to look at him.

"
DON'T MOVE
!" he demanded. "I did not tell you could move." I turned my nose back to the corner.

"You, young lady, have gone too far! We've talked about this until I'm sick of it. You've promised you'd stop. You've said you'll get your priorities straight. Nothing has changed at all, has it?" I could feel him coming closer. "Answer me."

I began to whimper and cry. "I'm sorry," I whispered into the corner, in between my tears.

"No, I don't think you're sorry at all, little girl. I think the only thing you're sorry for is that you've been caught. I told you what I was going to do the next time this happened. Did you think I was playing? Did you think you'd be able to cry your way out of it? Think again, little girl. It's time to realize that at least one of us keeps our word. Stand up!"

I stood up as fast as my aching knees would allow. With my hands still on top of my head, I kept my nose in the corner.

Rough hands grabbed my panties and pulled them up between my cle
nched butt cheeks. I yelped in surprise, causing him to give them an extra tug. He pushed his body against mine, forcing me further into the corner. I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck. I could feel his pounding heart against my back.

He kept a grip on my panties and pulled me away from the corner. "Don't you turn around or look at me, little girl. Keep your hands on your head." He led me backwards towards our bed. When he reached the edge, he stopped. "Stand still."

I heard the unmistakable sound of his belt buckle as he whisked his belt out of its loops. Without warning, he turned me toward the bed and began pushing my head forward. "Bend over," he commanded. "Do not remove your hands from your head, got it, little girl?" I bent over.


The first stinging slap landed hard, fast and hot on my right cheek. I shrieked at the se
aring pain. There was no time to recover from the burning blow before it was followed by another. "Start counting!" I complied counting every hit that rained down on my bottom and the backs of my thighs. By the twentieth slap from the stinging belt I was wailing. By the fortieth I was pleading with him to stop. By the sixtieth I was apologizing and promising with all my being I would not waste my time on the computer. By the seventieth I begged for his forgiveness and told him I loved him for all he was doing for me.

He stopped. We were both panting, exhausted from the physical and emotional exertion of my punishment. With gentler hands, he guided me back to the corner. "Back on your knees, little girl.", he ordered.

"Yes, Daddy," I replied then added a heartfelt "thank you" as I knelt. My bottom throbbed. The backs of my thighs burned. With my nose pressed into the corner, I thought about all that had just happened. I'd been a foolish and willful girl. I'd blatantly ignored his requests and broken every promise I'd made to him. The tears rolled silently down my cheeks as I struggled with my regret and remorse.

"Daddy loves you," he said tenderly, then he kissed the side of my neck. Daddy loves you," he whispered as his hands traced a tickling path down my ribs. "Daddy loves you," he murmured as he moved my panties aside to find my center wet and ready to receive him.

"Thank you, Daddy," I sighed as he slipped into my body. "Thank you, I love you."


~~~oo0oo~~~

So who was the author of this wonderful story? It was the magnificent, beautiful and multi-talented CeeCi!! My dear friend CeeCi is private now but as you can tell from this, she is a fantastic writer. Well, in my book she is fantastic in just about every way! To read a little more of her writing you can check out LA Kink the blog Eva, Grace, CeeCi and I started to tell about our first meeting.

So thanks again CeeCi for a wonderful story and for helping me with Fantasy Friday. Please everyone, more stories!! This is opened to everyone - bloggers, commenters, lurkers, everyone has a story in their heads! Come on share it with us. Send them in to elisspeaks@yahoo.com .

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:29 AM

    Oh CeeCi & PK

    Thanks for resurficing this PK.

    CeeCi, how did you know exactly what my daze consisted of? (Minus the intense spanking I say thankfully!) But I loved reading about it! It was making me feel filled with butterflys. Please write more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK, thanks for this re-posting, a new one to me.

    CeeCi I thoroughly enjoyed this and I second KayLynn, please write more.

    Will pop over to LA Kink.

    Hope you both have a good weekend.

    Love.
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK, sorry, but I remember this well.
    CeeCi is everything you say, and then some.
    Thanks for re-posting this.
    Love and warm hugs to you both.
    Paul,

    ReplyDelete
  4. PK, I too remember reading this one before but have enjoyed even more this time round for some reason.

    Well done CeeCi.

    Hugs
    Mina

    ReplyDelete
  5. CeeCi, wonderful story!!
    Thanks for sharing this, PK

    ReplyDelete
  6. PK, Thanks for re-posting because it is new to me too. I hope you feel better soon. Hugs. Lash

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah, I did write this one didn't I? It was more than two years ago if I remember correctly.

    Time sure flies, doesn't it?

    Thanks for dusting this one off and re-posting it. It seemed different the second time around.

    *hugs*
    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete