I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Nick's post

I believe this is a first. This post was written by Nick. I'm usually more long winded but he seems to have summed up the situation in a very concise manor. I guess he finally found something important enough to write about!

Update

You guys read PK’s account of our film and play session. Yes, I did let her have her moments first. And I’ll have to say she seemed to have a couple of fine moments. But the assurance of an afternoon session with time for her to recover and promises of repayment in kind did have an attraction (cue Carly Simon singing “Anticipation”).



As PK revealed, the kids tag-teamed to make sure we weren’t lonely Monday afternoon… but then there was the promise for Wed. while Mollie would be babysitting. Well we all know you can’t depend on teenagers unless it is to mess up grown-up plans. As it developed, she did not babysit today (cue the Hee-Haw singers singing “Gloom, Despair, and Agony on me”).



When debts are overdue, interests and penalties often are assessed. Any suggestions?

8 comments:

  1. Nick, good to see you; I'm supposedly a good friend of your better half, so I'll refrain from suggestions.
    Enjoy, PK!
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The idea of over due debts and penalties brings to mind thoughts like, "ooh, PK's in for a good walloping." But, in this case, it seems like a "Nick's Day" is more appropriate. So, PK, tie him to the bed, blindfold him, and work your magic on that poor man. Remember, a properly used feather duster can sure spice things up, too, especially when you get around to untying him. Have fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Don't ask me why...but this is funny!

    I can think of all sorts of ways for her to pay in interest and penalties...but Nick...I think you are smart enough to think of these things all by yourself!

    You guys make me smile!
    Love ya!
    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nick: It's great to hear from you. Sounds like you and PK are having a lot of fun times lately and it seems like you're both lucky you found each other.

    As far as interest and penalties, think of yourself as one of those Wall St. banks that keeps jacking up the interest rates on its customers. Maybe you can double whatever you planned to do. I'm sure this is one bill PK won't mind paying. LOL.

    Keep up the good times.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paul,
    Very diplomatic!

    K,
    Excellent ideas! I think I just might use some of those!

    Grace,
    He usually does have some good ideas. But I plan on making him happy enough that he'll forget.

    FD,
    I will give him all of your ideas! Hope he picks several!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, great that you posted Nick.

    LOL, I'd love to give you some suggestions but I think you have it planned already.

    I hope you tell PK that she has to tell us all about it.

    Hope you both have a good weekend.

    Love.
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:36 PM

    I'm probably way too late... but maybe for the next missed payment you could consider the Kama Sutra Oil - this is all about you this time right!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a good time, Nick! I'm sure with all suggestions and yours and PK's ideas things are wonderful

    ReplyDelete